Windows 10: Itunes app not detecting Iphone device

Discus and support Itunes app not detecting Iphone device in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Itunes app not detecting Iphone XR device in windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ManojTDM, Jun 11, 2020.

1. ManojTDM Win User

Itunes app not detecting Iphone device

Itunes app not detecting Iphone XR device in windows 10.

:)

ManojTDM, Jun 11, 2020

2. Itunes does not detect device

Hi Stephen,

As per the above info, I suggest that you uninstall iTunes and reinstall it. If the issue persist, refer to the article If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod provided in the link below

If your computer doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

If you have applies the above steps and still cannot detect your device, I suggest that you contact apple support for further rectification

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iTunes

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Itunes does not detect device

thanks for your reply. I was trying avoid reinstalling as I have about 7000 tracks and 100 videos in my iTunes Library which I can't replace and would be hard to back up.

stephencadreman, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Itunes app not detecting Iphone device

Itune software is unable to detect my iphone and ipad device

Hello Elena,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the iTunes software is not recognizing your devices. We will help you.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by trying the steps of troubleshooting.

If you connect your device to your computer with a USB cable but iTunes isn't recognizing your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, get help.

I suggest you to refer the below article from Apple site and check if the issue persists.

Refer: If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Itunes app not detecting Iphone device

1. Itunes app not detecting Iphone device - Similar Threads - Itunes app detecting

2. iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again: Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website...
  3. iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes - Detects My iPhone for a split second & disappers Again: Hello there,Today I tried to create a backup of my iPhone 12 using my PC Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit.However, after I tried connecting it to iTunes, it only showed up for a split second, and then disappeared again. I reinstalled both, the Windows Store and the Apple Website...
  4. iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone: Hello, since some time my Windows 10 PC won't detect my iPhone 6s. When I plug it in it sees a device, starts charging but I dont see my iPhone in file explorer.This is what I see in device manager. Funnily iTunes sees the phone but I need to transfer photos.Devices tab in...
  5. iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone: Hello, since some time my Windows 10 PC won't detect my iPhone 6s. When I plug it in it sees a device, starts charging but I dont see my iPhone in file explorer.This is what I see in device manager. Funnily iTunes sees the phone but I need to transfer photos.Devices tab in...
  6. iPhone 6s not detected by my Windows 10 but iTunes does detect the phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.: Hi all. My iMac is currently inoperable and I'm using a Windows 10 laptop on which I do have iTunes installed. Would it be possible to rip a cd using iTunes and sync it to my iPhone SE 2020? Optimally the iMac would be my goto system but it's currently a $1300...
  8. iphone and itunes

iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...
  9. iPhone/iTunes help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3
  10. Itune does not recognize iPhone

Itune does not recognize iPhone: I have windows 10 on my laptop. Itune does not recognize iphone. Also how do i itune mp3 files upload to icloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/itune-does-not-recognize-iphone/9e53de7d-dbc1-49e4-a6f2-aaa566f20249