Windows 10: Itunes app will not load.

Discus and support Itunes app will not load. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Itunes app will not load. I have tried updated software and it did not help. Called apple support and they could not help. suggested I call... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SheriNystrom, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Itunes app will not load.

Itunes app will not load. I have tried updated software and it did not help. Called apple support and they could not help. suggested I call Microsoft

:)

SheriNystrom, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

itunes buring a cd???

yeah other buring apps work and it's just a dvd burner. i can export the playlist but i cant load it into anything els cus itunes saves the play list as a notepad file. it will only open in itunes.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    ITunes not loading

Hi Kathryn,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. What happens when you try to load ITunes?

2. Is the issue specific to a particular program?

I suggest you to try uninstalling ITunes by following the steps below and install the latest version of ITunes and check if the issue persist. To uninstall ITunes, follow the steps on
    How to Repair or remove programs.

Once you have uninstalled the program, download the latest ITunes from the link below:

Download ITunes

If that doesn't help and the issue is specific to ITunes, I suggest you to contact
    Apple Support
    for further assistance, they will be better suited to guide you with this.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Itunes app will not load.

Prevent iTunes from loading on startup

Since I've upgraded to Windows 10, iTunes keeps loading on startup. I looked in the task manager under Startup, and disabled iTunesHelper. I don't see any other apps listed under Startup that are associated with iTunes or any other apple software.

Am I missing something? It's a little annoying having iTunes loading on startup.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Itunes app will not load.

1. Itunes app will not load. - Similar Threads - Itunes app load

2. iTunes app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes app: Why does the iTunes app take so long to open my music library with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-app/4693f42e-5a6a-4a5b-ba86-e5207141de29
  3. Update of Itunes App, not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Update of Itunes App, not working: Tried to update the Itunes App after getting a message for update available. Took me to the Microsoft store for update. Now I am getting the message that I can't launch the new app until the old app is deleted. I followed the instructions and have deleted all Apple software,...
  4. Downloading itunes app.

Downloading itunes app.: I have tried to download the latest itunes app from Microsoft store on my laptop, it gets to about 90% then stops with an error code: 0x80073D05. I have tried downloading the app over several days always with the same result. How do I get to finish downloading the app....
  5. Itunes APP

Itunes APP: I was having difficulty with iTunes (Win 10 Home; 64 bit) and as a last result decided to uninstall and reinstall iTunes. Without thinking I opened the control panel and tried to uninstall it there, only to realize that it was not listed as an installed program. Several...
  6. iTunes app and Windows 10

iTunes app and Windows 10: I am trying to download iTunes from the app store. It says I own this app, which cant be found anywhere on the computer, and when I click "Install on my Devices" Im taken to a screen that says: "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...
  7. itunes app

itunes app: no access to the iTunes-app, after download. I am not allowed to open the app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-app/922fd4b5-38db-400d-8c4a-a636f1a97f95
  8. iTunes Auto Loading at Startup

iTunes Auto Loading at Startup: Here's a tricky one for you (well I think it is anyway!) *Wink One of the casualties of my upgrade to Win 10 Home was my iTunes library. Basically, iTunes could no longer find my music, even though it hadn't moved. To cut a long story short, I ended up creating a new...
  9. iTunes Slow to Load

iTunes Slow to Load: iTunes is taking about 60s to load on my fast SSD based desktop PC when all other programs load within a few seconds. ITunes loads quickly once closed then restarted. I've tried the usual fixes of completely uninstalling & reinstalling iTunes, turning off syncing options &...
  10. Prevent iTunes from loading on startup

Prevent iTunes from loading on startup: Since I've upgraded to Windows 10, iTunes keeps loading on startup. I looked in the task manager under Startup, and disabled iTunesHelper. I don't see any other apps listed under Startup that are associated with iTunes or any other apple software. Am I missing something?...