Windows 10: iTunes app won’t download through the ms store

Discus and support iTunes app won’t download through the ms store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a laptop with windows 10 in s mode. I’m trying to download iTunes through the Microsoft store but it won’t download. Why? I updated windows, it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Softball2387, Jun 17, 2021.

1. iTunes app won’t download through the ms store

I have a laptop with windows 10 in s mode. I’m trying to download iTunes through the Microsoft store but it won’t download. Why? I updated windows, it still doesn’t work. I think it has something to do with windows 10 & my laptop being in a mode. Can that be it?

:)

Softball2387, Jun 17, 2021
  2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Jun 17, 2021
  3. unable to download itunes from microsoft store

I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of "essential apps," find itunes again and select it, which brings me back to the same itunes download page I started with. But when I select "download now" it just opens up the "Essential Apps" window again. What am I doing wrong?

Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1198)

scooter60624, Jun 17, 2021
  4. RickC Win User

iTunes app won’t download through the ms store

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

iTunes app won’t download through the ms store

1. iTunes app won’t download through the ms store - Similar Threads - iTunes app won’t

2. No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.: I have been trying to fix this for a while. When I run the troubleshooter it says hanging apps and I've tried a lot of things to fix the hanging apps but the online solutions aren't working....
  3. No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No apps are downloading or updating through the Microsoft store.: I have been trying to fix this for a while. When I run the troubleshooter it says hanging apps and I've tried a lot of things to fix the hanging apps but the online solutions aren't working....
  4. MS Apps Store cannot find iTunes

MS Apps Store cannot find iTunes: Hi I have been trying to download iTunes but every attempt comes back with the same response, 'The thing you are looking for isn't here'yet when I try to download on another computer it is fine.Thank you in advance....
  5. MS Apps Store cannot find iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Apps Store cannot find iTunes: Hi I have been trying to download iTunes but every attempt comes back with the same response, 'The thing you are looking for isn't here'yet when I try to download on another computer it is fine.Thank you in advance....
  6. Issue downloading Itune from MS web store

Issue downloading Itune from MS web store: After clicking on itune app in Microsoft Store it's getting stuck at "Starting download" I reboot my laptop few times but no help, Any idea what could be the issue...
  7. iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store

iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store: Hi, I have updated iPhone to 13.4 - now iTunes is saying I must have version 12.10.5 of iTunes installed. All links to iTunes in Microsoft store are to version 12.10.4. Can anyone help? All links on Apple site send me back to MS store and wrong version of iTunes....
  8. How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store

How can i download apps in MS store but not through MS store: My company block MS store by GPO or something but I need to download the app Microsoft to-do lists tasks reminders in MS store. where else I can download it like o365 downloading? Thanks in advance! Br, Lucille...
  9. Downloading itunes app.

Downloading itunes app.: I have tried to download the latest itunes app from Microsoft store on my laptop, it gets to about 90% then stops with an error code: 0x80073D05. I have tried downloading the app over several days always with the same result. How do I get to finish downloading the app....
  10. downloading itunes from the store

downloading itunes from the store: I have had to buy a new laptop and went to download itunes from the store and the Free button is greyed out? I still have my old hard drive which is working with everything intact set up as an external hard drive, will i have to use that to try an recover itunes so i can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes wont download