Windows 10: iTunes app

Discus and support iTunes app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does the iTunes app take so long to open my music library with windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Boomer1966, Sep 16, 2020.

1. iTunes app

Why does the iTunes app take so long to open my music library with windows 10?

:)

Boomer1966, Sep 16, 2020
  2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Sep 16, 2020
  3. fafa21 Win User
    itunes buring a cd???

yeah other buring apps work and it's just a dvd burner. i can export the playlist but i cant load it into anything els cus itunes saves the play list as a notepad file. it will only open in itunes.

fafa21, Sep 16, 2020
  4. RickC Win User

iTunes app

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

iTunes app

1. iTunes app - Similar Threads - iTunes app

2. Why is Windows Store required to download things like iTunes when the store app is broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Windows Store required to download things like iTunes when the store app is broken?: Hi, I have spent all evening trying to fix my windows store app that is NEEDED to download an app that I NEED in order to backup my phone's files. Why is it that Microsoft decided to spend the least time coding this piece of **** app that is required to download essential...
  3. windows 10 pro - Launching itunes - its now a windows app from the ms store - it is not an...

windows 10 pro - Launching itunes - its now a windows app from the ms store - it is not an...: Please do not to help me by pasting a how to create a shortcut in windows ... And - Unless you understand what i am talking about just skip this post. so now iTunes is in the Microsoft store the only way to launch it is from the start menu. A by typing the iTunes name and...
  4. Update of Itunes App, not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Update of Itunes App, not working: Tried to update the Itunes App after getting a message for update available. Took me to the Microsoft store for update. Now I am getting the message that I can't launch the new app until the old app is deleted. I followed the instructions and have deleted all Apple software,...
  5. Itunes app not detecting Iphone device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Itunes app not detecting Iphone device: Itunes app not detecting Iphone XR device in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-app-not-detecting-iphone-device/9b16b92d-ffba-4867-84f2-1708aff30ae0
  6. iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store

iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store: Hi, I have updated iPhone to 13.4 - now iTunes is saying I must have version 12.10.5 of iTunes installed. All links to iTunes in Microsoft store are to version 12.10.4. Can anyone help? All links on Apple site send me back to MS store and wrong version of iTunes....
  7. Downloading itunes app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading itunes app.: I have tried to download the latest itunes app from Microsoft store on my laptop, it gets to about 90% then stops with an error code: 0x80073D05. I have tried downloading the app over several days always with the same result. How do I get to finish downloading the app....
  8. How do I download iTunes app to my PC?

How do I download iTunes app to my PC?: How do I download I Tunes app to my PC * Original title: I Tunes app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-itunes-app-to-my-pc/d393a169-c6e3-42b2-8baf-4d32bd70793d
  9. itunes from microsoft app store for pc

itunes from microsoft app store for pc: I am logged into my microsoft account. I tried to download itunes for pc from app store. The download "button" shows enabled because the cursor switches to a hand; however, when I click on it, nothing happens. So, I selected the three vertical dots next to the download...
  10. Itunes APP

Itunes APP: I was having difficulty with iTunes (Win 10 Home; 64 bit) and as a last result decided to uninstall and reinstall iTunes. Without thinking I opened the control panel and tried to uninstall it there, only to realize that it was not listed as an installed program. Several...