Windows 10: iTunes audio not using Bluetooth

Discus and support iTunes audio not using Bluetooth in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When using iTunes my computer ACER Inspire uses the built in laptop audio rather than my Bose Mini Soundlink bluetooth speaker. The speaker is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidPhillippi, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:52 PM.

1. iTunes audio not using Bluetooth

When using iTunes my computer ACER Inspire uses the built in laptop audio rather than my Bose Mini Soundlink bluetooth speaker. The speaker is connected via Bluetooth and the audio for other apps uses this speaker but not iTunes. The output setting for iTunes in the "App volume and device preferences" settings is set to Bose not default as is the "Master Volume" but my laptop speakers are still being used.

:)

DavidPhillippi, Jun 30, 2020 at 5:52 PM
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

3. RickC Win User
    iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

4. iTunes audio not using Bluetooth

Thema:

iTunes audio not using Bluetooth

1. iTunes audio not using Bluetooth - Similar Threads - iTunes audio using

2. Bluetooth Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio Issues: My computers Bluetooth has worked perfectly fine until now. I have used it carefully and made sure to stay far away from viruses and malware, but I am having some random software issue with my Bluetooth audio. I know it isdefinitely software related because I have changed the...
  3. Changing Itunes Audio Output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Itunes Audio Output: I want to change the output of iTunes audio without changing my default device. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/REXYRULZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gf09zi/changing_itunes_audio_output/
  4. bluetooth audio

bluetooth audio: surface pro. Jabra blue tooth audio shows as connected but does not appear as an output device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-audio/f5ac8527-b433-48e1-9b9c-56db845c203a
  5. Bluetooth Audio

Bluetooth Audio: Bluetooth headphones are become ever more popular with the constant release of new truly wireless earbuds. I myself have purchased a pair and find that they sound great... on my phone. When I connect them to my laptop over bluetooth I find that the audio quality degrades...
  6. Bluetooth speakers and ITunes

Bluetooth speakers and ITunes: Ok, I have an HP all in one, running Windows 10, 64 bit. I bought a set of Bluetooth speakers Thonet and Vander a while ago, connected, and they were working fine other than the occasional drop off, I'd reconnect, and off we'd go. After the latest set of updates, problems....
  7. Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp

Bluetooth Audio issues in Windows 10 using Bootcamp: I Recently installed Windows 10 1909 via Bootcamp on my 2018 MacBook Pro. There is issues with the Bluetooth Audio stuttering. When I open Device Manager it shows the following drivers. I updated Windows fully and also the Bootcamp Drivers. When I try to install the Apple...
  8. Updating to ios 13.1.2 using itunes

Updating to ios 13.1.2 using itunes: Trying to upgrade to ios 13.1.2 on my iPhone se using iTunes but it says driver not installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-to-ios-1312-using-itunes/960c5d30-5b7f-44d6-8da3-0ba558c3b16c
  9. Bluetooth Audio

Bluetooth Audio: I am trying to connect my wireless earbuds via bluetooth to my Windows 10 Laptop. When I connect it, it says "Connected voice". I tried to play music from youtube but it played from the laptop speakers instead of the earbuds. I tried disconnecting it and reconnecting and this...
  10. Bluetooth audio lag

Bluetooth audio lag: I have some issues with the audioquality. Using a SurfaceBook2 and Boose QuietComfort. Everytime the computer has been in sleepmode the audio "lag". It's like the sound "snaps" for like half a second, about every 10-20 second. There are two workarounds that i've found that...