Windows 10: iTunes audio not using Bluetooth

Discus and support iTunes audio not using Bluetooth in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When using iTunes my computer ACER Inspire uses the built in laptop audio rather than my Bose Mini Soundlink bluetooth speaker. The speaker is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidPhillippi, Jun 30, 2020.

1. iTunes audio not using Bluetooth

When using iTunes my computer ACER Inspire uses the built in laptop audio rather than my Bose Mini Soundlink bluetooth speaker. The speaker is connected via Bluetooth and the audio for other apps uses this speaker but not iTunes. The output setting for iTunes in the "App volume and device preferences" settings is set to Bose not default as is the "Master Volume" but my laptop speakers are still being used.

:)

DavidPhillippi, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows 10 Bluetooth audio problems

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest to use a different Bluetooth speaker and check if the same issue persists. Also try using the current speaker with different computer running Windows 10 and check. As you are getting Crackles or warning sound it might be an issue with hardware.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps.

Fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/...audio-devices-and-wireless-displays#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 30, 2020
  3. RickC Win User
    iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Jun 30, 2020
  4. iTunes audio not using Bluetooth

Smittychat., Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

iTunes audio not using Bluetooth

1. iTunes audio not using Bluetooth - Similar Threads - iTunes audio using

2. Bluetooth headset connected but not using audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset connected but not using audio: My bluetooth device s60 connects with my laptop and doesnt output the audio. I have tried a lot of things but nothing has worked.Ive removed and reconnected the bluetooth device, ive gone to instruction manual, etc. It works perfectly on my phone so i have no clue-thank you...
  3. Bluetooth headset connected but not using audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset connected but not using audio: My bluetooth device s60 connects with my laptop and doesnt output the audio. I have tried a lot of things but nothing has worked.Ive removed and reconnected the bluetooth device, ive gone to instruction manual, etc. It works perfectly on my phone so i have no clue-thank you...
  4. Audio breaks when using Bluetooth on w11

Audio breaks when using Bluetooth on w11: Lately im having issues with w11 where I can't keep my headphones conencted to Bluetooth or somehow the sound is breaking. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-breaks-when-using-bluetooth-on-w11/1853c42b-5341-4884-bb63-a1ef7b6e0a09
  5. Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones: I have tried contacting everyone I can, but I can't seem to find why I am having this issue. I have a PC on windows 11, and when connecting a pair of bluetooth headphones, the audio is absolutely horrible. It has horrible quality when connected to only my pc, which includes...
  6. Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Audio Issues on PC when using Bluetooth Headphones: I have tried contacting everyone I can, but I can't seem to find why I am having this issue. I have a PC on windows 11, and when connecting a pair of bluetooth headphones, the audio is absolutely horrible. It has horrible quality when connected to only my pc, which includes...
  7. Problem with Audio Static and with iTunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Audio Static and with iTunes: Hello,I appreciate anyone's assistance with my concerns.I am using Windows 10 Home 2004 x64 Version, and I have been having two problems for about 2 months now.Problem 1 If I have iTunes playing through my laptop speakers and then insert my headphones into my audio jack, the...
  8. Output iTunes audio to entertainment system.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Output iTunes audio to entertainment system.: Ever since iTunes could no longer be installed from the Apple website and had to be installed via the Microsoft Store, I've had the problem below. iTunes loads and plays just fine, but only to my laptop speakers. I have an AirPlay ready Onkyo receiver capable of receiving...
  9. Changing Itunes Audio Output

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Itunes Audio Output: I want to change the output of iTunes audio without changing my default device. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/REXYRULZ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gf09zi/changing_itunes_audio_output/
  10. Bluetooth speakers and ITunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speakers and ITunes: Ok, I have an HP all in one, running Windows 10, 64 bit. I bought a set of Bluetooth speakers Thonet and Vander a while ago, connected, and they were working fine other than the occasional drop off, I'd reconnect, and off we'd go. After the latest set of updates, problems....