Windows 10: Itunes, AuthKitWin.resources down by System Tray

Discus and support Itunes, AuthKitWin.resources down by System Tray in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All of a sudden I notice this Itunes folder down next to the icons by the date/time, network, etc. Has the double arrows next to it which opens a long... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jak834, Sep 10, 2020.

1. jak834 Win User

Itunes, AuthKitWin.resources down by System Tray

All of a sudden I notice this Itunes folder down next to the icons by the date/time, network, etc. Has the double arrows next to it which opens a long list of dlls, etc. Scanned with MB and Avast with no problems. Should that be there or deleted? thanks?
    Win 10 64 bit

:)

jak834, Sep 10, 2020

2. Lost clock and calendar from system tray after update on September 25, 2016

Hi,

There are several reasons why this issue happens. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you adjust the height of the system tray. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the system tray.
    • Make sure that the Lock all taskbars
      option is unchecked.
    • Try positioning your cursor at the top edge of the system tray until you see a vertical line with arrows at both tips.
    • Hold the left mouse button down and drag the edge of the system tray upward to expand it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Sep 10, 2020
  3. RickC Win User
    iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Itunes, AuthKitWin.resources down by System Tray

Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Itunes, AuthKitWin.resources down by System Tray

1. Itunes, AuthKitWin.resources down by System Tray - Similar Threads - Itunes AuthKitWin resources

2. iTunes shuts down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes shuts down: Using Windows 11, downloaded latest version of iTunes through Microsoft Store. Problem:#1 - When "Store" from the Main Menu is clicked, iTunes shuts down. #2 - When drop down items are chosen with "Account" and "Help", iTunes shuts down....
  3. iTunes shuts down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes shuts down: Using Windows 11, downloaded latest version of iTunes through Microsoft Store. Problem:#1 - When "Store" from the Main Menu is clicked, iTunes shuts down. #2 - When drop down items are chosen with "Account" and "Help", iTunes shuts down....
  4. System tray not appearing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    System tray not appearing.: My system tray has not been appearing for a month or so. My taskbar where the system tray should be is empty. see image [ATTACH] When I check settings to show them, the options have been grayed out and I cannot change them. [ATTACH] I have tried regedit and looking for...
  5. Win10 System Tray

Win10 System Tray: The system tray disappeared from the taskbar. I didn't change any settings. rebooting doessn't fix. savvy/experienced user. all taskbar properties look correct. any hints? what am i missing?...
  6. system tray missing

system tray missing: System Tray is missing on taskbar. Looking at Taskbar/properties - all is set correctly. only this visible is clock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-missing/859a2afa-d26f-467c-877b-9857874489f4
  7. iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes): I switch between headphones and speakers. This works fine with my current audio configuration with both the Windows Media Player and Amazon Music. With iTunes from the Microsoft store, if one changes the output device playback stops and will not restart unless the player is...
  8. System tray

System tray: So not sure if it's widely known here, but I found out you can drag the system tray icons about to change the order. 140017
  9. system tray

system tray: the date and time have disappeared. I've tried everything but nothing works. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray/c2528115-5a76-4248-96e4-59575a562265
  10. How to replace tray icons? Resource Hacker?

How to replace tray icons? Resource Hacker?: I know how to use Resource Hacker to add/replace/remove normal .exe icons, but there is one .exe that I minimize to tray and by itself it contains no resources for icons or images and YET somehow produces a low resolution ugly icon in tray. I went ahead and just added a...