Windows 10: iTunes doesn’t recognize my classic iPod

Discus and support iTunes doesn’t recognize my classic iPod in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help me to fix this issue. Do I have to install the driver to help iPod connect with iTunes on Windows 10 laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anthony Joshi, Dec 25, 2018.

1. iTunes doesn’t recognize my classic iPod

Please help me to fix this issue. Do I have to install the driver to help iPod connect with iTunes on Windows 10 laptop?

:)

Anthony Joshi, Dec 25, 2018

2. Classic IPod not recognized by ITunes on Windows 10.

How can I get a driver to allow Classic iPod to communicate with iTunes on Windows 10 laptop?

***Modified Title from: Classic IPod not recognized by ITunes on Windows 10 platform. Used to work fine back on Windows 8.?***

DougFerlin, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Computer and iTunes do NOT recognize iPod Classic

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the iTunes software is not recognizing your devices. We will help you.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by trying the steps of troubleshooting.

If you connect your device to your computer with a USB cable but iTunes isn't recognizing your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, get help.

I suggest you to refer the below article from Apple site and check if the issue persists.

Refer: If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 25, 2018
  4. aakkam22 Win User

iTunes doesn’t recognize my classic iPod

Itunes doesn't recognize my ipod

There are several reasons why iTunes may not be recognizing your iPod. I suspect that it's a misconfigured service. iTunes registers 2-3 services that recognize Apple hardware.

I've provided a link to the Apple support article below. Follow the troubleshooting steps in order. It should work.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod not recognized in iTunes for Windows

aakkam22, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

iTunes doesn’t recognize my classic iPod

1. iTunes doesn’t recognize my classic iPod - Similar Threads - iTunes doesn’t recognize

2. Itunes won't recognize ipod classic. Have PC with win10. Get error msg saying software...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Itunes won't recognize ipod classic. Have PC with win10. Get error msg saying software...: Have PC with Win10. Itunes won't recognize ipod classic now. Has worked for years. Now I get msg that the software required for this ipod is not installed correctly. Repair ipod support using the apps and features page of windows settings app. Have tried all recommendations...
  3. Itunes won't recognize ipod classic. Have PC with win10. Get error msg saying software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Itunes won't recognize ipod classic. Have PC with win10. Get error msg saying software...: Have PC with Win10. Itunes won't recognize ipod classic now. Has worked for years. Now I get msg that the software required for this ipod is not installed correctly. Repair ipod support using the apps and features page of windows settings app. Have tried all recommendations...
  4. Itunes won't recognize ipod classic. Have PC with win10. Get error msg saying software...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Ipod Classic and Itunes withWindows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ipod Classic and Itunes withWindows 11: We just bought a new laptop as our daughter seemed to put our old PC in almost unusable condition, thanks to her online school work.. We use my Ipod Classic 6th Gen extensively as it hooks up to usb ports in the dashboards of our vehicles. Anyway, brand new laptop with...
  6. Ipod Classic and Itunes withWindows 11

Ipod Classic and Itunes withWindows 11: We just bought a new laptop as our daughter seemed to put our old PC in almost unusable condition, thanks to her online school work.. We use my Ipod Classic 6th Gen extensively as it hooks up to usb ports in the dashboards of our vehicles. Anyway, brand new laptop with...
  7. syncing itunes ipod.

syncing itunes ipod.: Can't connect itunes to ipod. Spoke to applecare and they said it is a windows issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-itunes-ipod/0112c222-261c-482f-a91c-69445654d057
  8. iPod Not Showing in iTunes

iPod Not Showing in iTunes: Long story short, my iPod Nano 5th gen has abruptly stopped working in iTunes. I got an error message, then the message saying iTunes can't identify the iPod, and now nothing at all. In addition to that, my entire iPod has been wiped but 5.7GB is still being used as "other"...
  9. Classic IPod not recognized by ITunes on Windows 10 platform. Used to work fine back on...

Classic IPod not recognized by ITunes on Windows 10 platform. Used to work fine back on...: How can I get a driver to allow Classic iPod to communicate with iTunes on Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/classic-ipod-not-recognized-by-itunes-on-windows/94e4a1f2-b377-4841-b49c-9a512271df27
  10. Windows 10 update - Not recognizing iPod Classic

Windows 10 update - Not recognizing iPod Classic: Windows 10 with iTunes (latest version) 12.8.0.150) will not recognize my IPOD 160GB Classic all of a sudden. It is recognized on all my Apple devices with no problems. Apple señor advisor states that she has had a number of calls in this regard recently. You can't restore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes doesnt recognize ipod

2. itunes not recognizing ipod classic

3. itunes doesnt recognize ipod classic

4. itunes will not recognize ipod,
  5. recognize ipod classicdevice,
  6. itunes not reading ipod classic,
  7. ipod classic windows,
  8. itunes does not recognize my ipod classic,
  9. i pod classic no lonbger rewcognised by i tunes on windows 10,
  10. ipod classic not recognized by pc,
  11. iTunes doesnt register iPod classic,