Windows 10: itunes download error

Discus and support itunes download error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My iTunes application needed a repair and could not be fixed. The message said to re-download. I uninstalled and then tried to download but get an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KarenJay73, Nov 5, 2020.

1. itunes download error

My iTunes application needed a repair and could not be fixed.

The message said to re-download.

I uninstalled and then tried to download but get an error message and am unable to download.

Is this because apple no longer support iTunes?

:)

KarenJay73, Nov 5, 2020
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 5, 2020
  4. itunes download error

iTunes Download Error 8003

Albums will not download to PC - get error code 8003.

Community groups suggest it is usually a problem with the firewall settings.

I've checked the firewall and iTunes is not listed as having access through the firewall so downloads are probably being blocked by the firewall.

Community groups simply suggest adding iTunes but the browser can't find iTunes anywhere on the PC so will not allow it to be added. It would appear that this is because of where Microsoft install the app which isn't where the firewall expects.

It would appear iTunes has been installed in a hidden folder C:\Users\info\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps\AppleInc.iTunes_nzyj5cx40ttqa rather than the normal Program Files folder. I have tried to manually enter this address to the firewall browser
    but it rejects it as "not having access to that file".

I have tried to move the file to a folder the Firewall will recognise but Microsoft doesn't allow this action.

Can you please advise as to how I can get the firewall to allow iTunes to work.

Thank you

StewartLawson1, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

itunes download error

1. itunes download error - Similar Threads - itunes download error

2. iTunes download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iTunes download: I can't find iTunes on my system. I have a feeling it was uninstalled at some point. I am try to download it in the Microsoft store but it keeps telling me I already own it and will not download. Help? I have already tried updating Windows 10 and restarted. No luck....
  3. Downloading iTunes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading iTunes: Computer crashed a few months ago and I backed up info using Carbonite. Now I'm trying to reload iTunes and told that I already have the app and won't download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-itunes/5745a739-39d1-427e-bd21-fbcaf47e9e1b
  4. Downloading itunes app.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading itunes app.: I have tried to download the latest itunes app from Microsoft store on my laptop, it gets to about 90% then stops with an error code: 0x80073D05. I have tried downloading the app over several days always with the same result. How do I get to finish downloading the app....
  5. Downloading Itunes trouble

Downloading Itunes trouble: Hello, Sadly I am pretty illiterate when it comes to computers, software, updates, etc. I purchased a 2nd hand Lenovo ThinkPad W530. Hoping it will last me a long time. I do not game or use it other than for school. I am trying to download iTunes to reset my sons...
  6. Downloading iTunes

Downloading iTunes: Hi, Thank you for reading. I can't download iTunes on my newish HP laptop. I get to the Microsoft store and hit install and the dots spin round and round and round and nothing seems to happen. I let it do that for over an hour once. I know next to nothing about...
  7. iTunes Download Error 8003

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes Download Error 8003: Albums will not download to PC - get error code 8003. Community groups suggest it is usually a problem with the firewall settings. I've checked the firewall and iTunes is not listed as having access through the firewall so downloads are probably being blocked by the...
  8. downloading itunes

downloading itunes: when I try to download iTunes I get a message that says I don't have any devices linked to my Microsoft account. My laptop is linked to my account. I unlinked my laptop and linked it back and it still isn't working....
  9. downloading itunes

downloading itunes: How do i download itunes to my pc with windows 10, 64 bit system? Each time I go to apple/download, there is no button for download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-itunes/340476ff-a01c-4e1e-854a-cdd590c11f7e
  10. DOWNLOADING ITUNES

DOWNLOADING ITUNES: Why can't my laptop complete the download process for iTunes! I am really frustrated with this!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/downloading-itunes/14095f76-8e1e-4ae6-9877-6edc21e51eff