Windows 10: iTunes downloaded, but can't install

Discus and support iTunes downloaded, but can't install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I am having some trouble installing iTunes on my laptop. I have Windows 10 and I have downloaded the app, but when I attempt to install it, my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RyanHill120, Nov 24, 2018.

1. iTunes downloaded, but can't install

Hi,

I am having some trouble installing iTunes on my laptop. I have Windows 10 and I have downloaded the app, but when I attempt to install it, my device is not appearing in the location to install page. How can I navigate past this? My device is registered to my Microsoft account, and I am logged in, but it just doesn't appear.

Please help.

Thanks

:)

RyanHill120, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Cannot install iTunes

Hello,

What version of Windows are you using?

Did you follow the steps for uninstalling iTunes? If not, do so now.

Right click on Start > Select Control Panel > Uninstall Programs

Uninstall all of these applications

• iTunes Software
    • Quicktime
    • Apple Software Update
    • Apple Mobile Support
    • Bonjour (especially Bonjour, the most problematic and most difficult component to remove properly! )
    • Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)
    • iPhone (if you have it loaded)
    • and anything else related to iTunes — that’s the tough part where you need to be very careful
    iTunes should be uninstalled in this process of elimination. Reboot the computer.

To install iTunes, follow these steps.

Step one - download the icloud control panel (do not install yet)

Step two - Run the installer as an administrator by right clicking the installer and running as administrator

Step three - after the install finishes, DO NOT reboot

Step four - run the apple software update program and install iTunes from there.

Step five - Reboot, and enjoy

Smittychat., Nov 24, 2018
  4. iTunes downloaded, but can't install

Itunes wont download

Hi Mister-DJ,

Downloading an incorrect version of iTunes on your computer is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to download it. To ensure that an appropriate version is selected, we suggest that you check the system type on your computer, whether it's 32-bit
    or 64-bit. Once verified, then download the appropriate iTunes version.

To verify the system type, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key, then select Control Panel.
    • Click System and Security.
    • Under System, look for System type.

Feel free to update us should you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

iTunes downloaded, but can't install

1. iTunes downloaded, but can't install - Similar Threads - iTunes downloaded can't

2. Can't download and install iTunes.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download and install iTunes.: Trying to download iTunes on my Windows 10 machine. The only option appears to be from the Microsoft store I used to download directly from Apple but appears as if I can't do this anymore. I choose 'GET' and the button that says 'install' is greyed out and right above it...
  3. iTunes download

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    iTunes download: I can't find iTunes on my system. I have a feeling it was uninstalled at some point. I am try to download it in the Microsoft store but it keeps telling me I already own it and will not download. Help? I have already tried updating Windows 10 and restarted. No luck....
  4. Downloading iTunes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading iTunes: Computer crashed a few months ago and I backed up info using Carbonite. Now I'm trying to reload iTunes and told that I already have the app and won't download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-itunes/5745a739-39d1-427e-bd21-fbcaf47e9e1b
  5. Downloading iTunes

Downloading iTunes: Hi, Thank you for reading. I can't download iTunes on my newish HP laptop. I get to the Microsoft store and hit install and the dots spin round and round and round and nothing seems to happen. I let it do that for over an hour once. I know next to nothing about...
  6. downloading itunes

downloading itunes: when I try to download iTunes I get a message that says I don't have any devices linked to my Microsoft account. My laptop is linked to my account. I unlinked my laptop and linked it back and it still isn't working....
  7. downloading itunes

downloading itunes: How do i download itunes to my pc with windows 10, 64 bit system? Each time I go to apple/download, there is no button for download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-itunes/340476ff-a01c-4e1e-854a-cdd590c11f7e
  8. Can't install iTunes.

Can't install iTunes.: I recently got a new laptop and I tried installing iTunes so I can sync my it with my phone. I opened the Microsoft Store but the "Install" button is in gray so that means that it can't be downloaded. Above, I can see that it says that "You own this app." but I can't install...
  9. itunes, download & installation

itunes, download & installation: I am using windows 10. When I try to download iTunes, message is, you owe this but install tab does not get clicked. there is neither download or installation....
  10. DOWNLOADING ITUNES

DOWNLOADING ITUNES: Why can't my laptop complete the download process for iTunes! I am really frustrated with this!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/downloading-itunes/14095f76-8e1e-4ae6-9877-6edc21e51eff