Windows 10: itunes from microsoft app store for pc

Discus and support itunes from microsoft app store for pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am logged into my microsoft account. I tried to download itunes for pc from app store. The download "button" shows enabled because the cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joannaforeman, Jan 1, 2020.

1. itunes from microsoft app store for pc

I am logged into my microsoft account. I tried to download itunes for pc from app store. The download "button" shows enabled because the cursor switches to a hand; however, when I click on it, nothing happens. So, I selected the three vertical dots next to the download button and it gave me the option of putting in cart. I put in cart and checked out.

I followed the instructions to a page I can't remember but there was no download/install option. I went to my account icon and selected orders which is empty. I went back to app store and it shows the itunes app as owned. When I select it, itunes install page comes up with the notation that I own the app. Again, there is a lovely install "button" to select. When I select/click on the install button, nothing happens.

How do I install itunes on my pc????

:)

joannaforeman, Jan 1, 2020
  2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Jan 1, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 1, 2020
  4. sam02 Win User

itunes from microsoft app store for pc

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

itunes from microsoft app store for pc

1. itunes from microsoft app store for pc - Similar Threads - itunes microsoft app

2. iTunes from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hi,Would you know why iTunes from Microsoft Store is often not starting in Windows 10 although there are several Processes running ?What can I do to solve that issue ?Regards,Jerry...
  3. unable to download itunes from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to download itunes from microsoft store: I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of...
  4. unable to download itunes from the Microsoft Store

unable to download itunes from the Microsoft Store: I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of...
  5. iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store

iTune update to 12.10.5 from MS app store: Hi, I have updated iPhone to 13.4 - now iTunes is saying I must have version 12.10.5 of iTunes installed. All links to iTunes in Microsoft store are to version 12.10.4. Can anyone help? All links on Apple site send me back to MS store and wrong version of iTunes....
  6. Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store

Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store: I wanted to update my Ifone but cannot get the app from the store it justs keeps reporting an error, This has been plague my for months now Come on Microsoft get your heads in gear and find a fix for this problem nothing I do appears to work...
  7. iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes): I switch between headphones and speakers. This works fine with my current audio configuration with both the Windows Media Player and Amazon Music. With iTunes from the Microsoft store, if one changes the output device playback stops and will not restart unless the player is...
  8. Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store

Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hello, I just bought a new computer and I'm having trouble downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store. When I click the iTunes app I get a message saying "you own this app." The app is on my old computer that no longer boots. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. *...
  9. iTunes on Microsoft store

iTunes on Microsoft store: trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-microsoft-store/ea5564c8-3f3b-4b8d-a205-d000d88abfba"
  10. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...