Windows 10: iTunes-iCloud start login problems

Discus and support iTunes-iCloud start login problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; iTunes will not launch any longer. This maybe associated with Windows 10 2014 upgrade. Also, I cannot log into the iCloud app. Not sure if these issues... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkNazar, Jul 3, 2020.

1. MarkNazar Win User

iTunes-iCloud start login problems

iTunes will not launch any longer. This maybe associated with Windows 10 2014 upgrade. Also, I cannot log into the iCloud app. Not sure if these issues are associated.

:)

MarkNazar, Jul 3, 2020

2. I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 3, 2020
  3. iPad iTunes + iCloud

A friend of mine has an iPad that has been locked by ZVRS. ZVRS is a company that gives away free devices to deaf people. When she received the iPad, it was locked with an iCloud account. She has called customer services numerous times and they still refuse to remove the iCloud account. It's impossible to install anything on the iPad. She wants me to bypass/remove the iCloud account.

I told her I'd remove the account for a fee, but she won't be able to pay me in a couple of weeks. I was wondering is it possible to use two separate accounts? One for iTunes (download apps and stuff) and one for iCloud (lock the device until payment has been received). I know it sounds unethical, but I'm tired of people taking advantage of me.

GoFigureItOut, Jul 3, 2020
  4. iTunes-iCloud start login problems

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

I uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes and iCloud after updating Windows 10 and iTunes still would not open.

I was able to open iTunes by clicking Start, scrolling to iTunes in the App list, clicking on iTunes, then right-clicking on iTunes, then click on More, then click on Run As Administrator, and iTunes opens and looks like it's running normally.

It works, but it's annoying. There must be an easier way!

Pete Peterson from Fernandina, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

iTunes-iCloud start login problems

1. iTunes-iCloud start login problems - Similar Threads - iTunes iCloud start

2. iCloud for Windows problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud for Windows problem: In the settings panel for iCloud for Windows there is a section called Bookmarks. It defaults to Internet Explorer (which is so old that it only appears in history books). There is an option to select Firefox instead but when I do (& click 'Apply') it tells me that the iCloud...
  3. Problem with ICloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with ICloud: Yesterday I installed the latest Win 10 update. After that, I had a problem with my email and searched the Community for a solution. One of the suggestions was to do a restore to an earlier point. I opened the restore app and after about 35 minutes, I got an error message...
  4. iTunes Start Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes Start Error: I installed iTunes on my laptop and desktop from the Microsoft Store. When I open iTunes on my laptop, I get the following error from Event Viewer: Faulting application name: iTunes.exe, version: 12.10.9.3, time stamp: 0x5f5980d2 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version:...
  5. iCloud Problems

iCloud Problems: I have been having problems for a long time with downloading photos from the iCloud. It use to work at some point, but has not for a long time. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app many times with no positive results. Yesterday I did again and now it is taking...
  6. Windows 10 and Itunes login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Itunes login: When I attempt to Sign Into the Itunes Store or click on Go to the Itunes Stores, receive message "There was an error connecting to the Apple ID server". * Verified Apple ID is functional. Have contacted Apple Support and they are not able to assist because this is a windows...
  7. Sign in problems to icloud/itunes on windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sign in problems to icloud/itunes on windows 10.: I cannot sign in to iCloud/iTunes on my admin rights user ID account on Windows 10. When I try I get this error: "verification failed. This action could not be completed. Try again." I cannot authorize my computer in itunes either. I have bitdefender software which I...
  8. Problem with iCloud installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with iCloud installation: I was forced to do a clean install of Windows 10 and then tried to install iCloud. But in the middle of the process I encountered an error with code 0x80073715 and the installation process started again. Can you explain how to fix this problem?...
  9. problem with Apple iTunes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem with Apple iTunes: After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-apple-itunes/00b99b0b-e835-4b35-ba68-fe6d57c53601
  10. Stop iTunes from starting at system login

Stop iTunes from starting at system login: Like the title says: I am trying to prevent iTunes from starting automatically when I login to my Windows 10 machine. I have checked startup folder and there is nothing in there. I am not sure where in the iTunes app preferences to control the app behavior. Any assistance...