Windows 10: Itunes installation/launch issue

Discus and support Itunes installation/launch issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new laptop on Windows 10 and am trying to install itunes from the store. When it does install (which having tried to uninstall and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KatPhoenix, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Itunes installation/launch issue

Hi,

I have a new laptop on Windows 10 and am trying to install itunes from the store.

When it does install (which having tried to uninstall and reinstall) without an error, the app will not launch.

I have tried opening it in safe mode or opening as administrator and nothing is working.

Has anyone had this, please can someone suggest what I need to do?

Thanks

:)

KatPhoenix, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Itunes installation/launch issue

Hi,

I have a new laptop on Windows 10 and am trying to install itunes from the store.

When it does install (which having tried to uninstall and reinstall) without an error, the app will not launch.

I have tried opening it in safe mode or opening as administrator and nothing is working.

Has anyone had this, please can someone suggest what I need to do?

Thanks

KatPhoenix, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Itunes installation/launch issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community forums.

I appreciate your time and efforts in troubleshooting & I would also like to thank you for helping us with the steps that you have already tried. As you mentioned that you are able to install it but are not able to launch the application. This issue
    can occur due to corrupted user profile. However I would still suggest you to follow the steps provided in the article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store.

If the issue still persist, then I would request you to create a
    new user account
    and try launching the app in it.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Itunes installation/launch issue - Similar Threads - Itunes installation launch

2. Installed latest iTunes on windows 10 but cannot launch because message says iTunes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed latest iTunes on windows 10 but cannot launch because message says iTunes...: I’ve uninstalled iTunes twice and reinstalled it but don’t know how to access iTunes library version to check why it’s not compatible with the app. There’s no suggestion with the error message of how to remedy this....
  3. Installed latest iTunes on windows 10 but cannot launch because message says iTunes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed latest iTunes on windows 10 but cannot launch because message says iTunes...: I’ve uninstalled iTunes twice and reinstalled it but don’t know how to access iTunes library version to check why it’s not compatible with the app. There’s no suggestion with the error message of how to remedy this....
  4. iTunes issues

iTunes issues: I have uninstalled iTunes several times and re-installed, but when I try to open it, I keep getting a box thast says the previous version of iTunes needs to be uninstalled. It tries to uninstall it but never completes....
  5. iTunes issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iTunes issues: I have uninstalled iTunes several times and re-installed, but when I try to open it, I keep getting a box thast says the previous version of iTunes needs to be uninstalled. It tries to uninstall it but never completes....
  6. iTunes issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    iTunes issue: iTune stays only on the Taskbar. When I click on the icon, it opens the song list in a minimum view so it is even impossible for me to select the track. Everything worked fine a few days ago. I cannot figure out what caused this issue. Thank you in advance...
  7. Issue installing iTunes

Issue installing iTunes: My Windows PC updated today and I have been unable to open iTunes since. So I uninstalled iTunes and attempted to reinstall, I have had a variey of error messages and I have searched them all, some of the suggestions were too scary for me to attempt. I have using the...
  8. itunes is not launched in Windows 10

itunes is not launched in Windows 10: I installed itunes from this website HTML Code: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/p/itunes/9pb2mz1zmb1s?cid=appledotcom&rtc=1&activetab=pivot:overviewtab[/quote] Unfortunately It does not launch once installed. It is the first time I lauch an application from the Windows store....
  9. Unable to launch iTunes?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to launch iTunes?: I already have iTunes downloaded through the Microsoft store, but when I try to launch I get this message: https://imgur.com/a/CYcPhDO Can I take off this family parental block, or at least see what address the email is being sent to?...
  10. iTunes won't launch

iTunes won't launch: I downloaded iTunes to my Windows 10 PC, but it won't launch. What do I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/itunes-wont-launch/4d6ca670-c1e1-483c-a1de-8a7f30e76ed8