Windows 10: iTunes/iPod syncing issues

Discus and support iTunes/iPod syncing issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having the same problem that others seem to be having. My problem results when going into iTunes Attributes right-clicking on the iTunes folder in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bluguitarman, Mar 1, 2020.

1. iTunes/iPod syncing issues

I'm having the same problem that others seem to be having. My problem results when going into iTunes Attributes right-clicking on the iTunes folder in Music and un-checking the read-only attributes box, the un-checking reverts back to "checked" after the folder is closed. I tried several times and when the folder is opened again, the box is always"re-checked". I can't run iTunes logged in as Administrator because it doesn't exist there; only in my personal user name log-in. I thought something was wrong when I tried to sync my iPod after adding several new albums in iTunes and the syncing stopped after a few seconds; not nearly long enough to add all the new songs that it should have. I've tried re-booting, closing and re-opening iTunes, ejecting the iPod and re-connecting, everything. Suggestions?

:)

bluguitarman, Mar 1, 2020
  2. farlex85 Win User

Ipod won't sync with Itunes.

If you have all the songs on a CD then that will do. Try what sneekypeet said first, then if that doesn't work go into itunes and select your ipod. you will see a button called restore. Click on it and it will reformat the ipod. At this point take my selected steps. Also, download this:

http://www.sturm.net.nz/website.php?Section=iPod+Programs&Page=SharePod

I wouldnt own an ipod without it. If it doesn't sync to that program, then you definately gotta restore. But that will also allow you to transfer your music easily so you don't lose anything.*Toast :toast:

farlex85, Mar 1, 2020
  3. garyjd Win User
    Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

I have a Dell Inspiron 24 (7459) 7000 Series with Windows 10. I am unable to get either of my Ipod Nanos (6th and 7th generation) to sync with iTunes. Neither device will sync and does not show up as being connected to the pc. I've tried to resolve the issues by looking at a number of articles and videos with no success. The ipods will charge but are not recognized by the pc. I had issues with my pc a week ago and had to reformat. Before this my ipod worked fine. Any other suggestions outside of what's on the internet?

garyjd, Mar 1, 2020
  4. garyjd Win User

iTunes/iPod syncing issues

Ipod will not sync and is not recognized by usb port

That's another problem, There is no Apple Mobile Device listed on my device manager. I have iTunes installed and the device charges but does not sync and show as being connected when I open iTunes.

iTunes/iPod syncing issues [​IMG]

garyjd, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

iTunes/iPod syncing issues

1. iTunes/iPod syncing issues - Similar Threads - iTunes iPod syncing

2. Transferring to iPod no iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring to iPod no iTunes: Hello can anyone recommend any software to transfer music to an iPos without using iTunes
  3. Ipod Classic and Itunes withWindows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ipod Classic and Itunes withWindows 11: We just bought a new laptop as our daughter seemed to put our old PC in almost unusable condition, thanks to her online school work.. We use my Ipod Classic 6th Gen extensively as it hooks up to usb ports in the dashboards of our vehicles. Anyway, brand new laptop with...
  4. Ipod Classic and Itunes withWindows 11

Ipod Classic and Itunes withWindows 11: We just bought a new laptop as our daughter seemed to put our old PC in almost unusable condition, thanks to her online school work.. We use my Ipod Classic 6th Gen extensively as it hooks up to usb ports in the dashboards of our vehicles. Anyway, brand new laptop with...
  5. syncing itunes ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    syncing itunes ipod.: Can't connect itunes to ipod. Spoke to applecare and they said it is a windows issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-itunes-ipod/0112c222-261c-482f-a91c-69445654d057
  6. syncing itunes ipod.

syncing itunes ipod.: Can't connect itunes to ipod. Spoke to applecare and they said it is a windows issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-itunes-ipod/0112c222-261c-482f-a91c-69445654d057
  7. syncing itunes ipod.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. iPod Not Showing in iTunes

iPod Not Showing in iTunes: Long story short, my iPod Nano 5th gen has abruptly stopped working in iTunes. I got an error message, then the message saying iTunes can't identify the iPod, and now nothing at all. In addition to that, my entire iPod has been wiped but 5.7GB is still being used as "other"...
  9. Can't sync my iTunes music/podcasts from my PC to my iPod.

Can't sync my iTunes music/podcasts from my PC to my iPod.: I cannot sync my iTunes music/podcasts from my PC to my ipod. * Original title: I tunes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sync-my-itunes-musicpodcasts-from-my-pc-to-my/0fe274c8-d374-4e6a-bd04-43e6872223a3
  10. syncing itunes

syncing itunes: For some reason; itunes keeps giving me the message "itunes can not sync your phone because you do not have enough access privileges" or something to that extent. And the odd thing is for some reason it just started happening today. The syncing had been working fine up until...