Windows 10: itunes κατέβασμα λογισμικου

Discus and support itunes κατέβασμα λογισμικου in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; καλησπέρα προσπαθώ να κατεβάσω το itunes αλλά εμφανίζεται μήνυμα ότι είμαι κάτοχος τηs εφαρμογής . το lap top που χρησιμοποιώ είναι καινούργιο και... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by simos2, Mar 19, 2019.

1. simos2 Win User

itunes κατέβασμα λογισμικου

καλησπέρα

προσπαθώ να κατεβάσω το itunes αλλά εμφανίζεται μήνυμα ότι είμαι κάτοχος τηs εφαρμογής .

το lap top που χρησιμοποιώ είναι καινούργιο και δεν έχει το itunes.

σε παλιότερο laptop που χρησιμοποιούσα είχα κατεβάσει το itunes και έχω κάνει απεγκατάσταση .

τι πρέπει να κάνω ;

:)

simos2, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Mar 19, 2019
  3. itunes opening automatically on login

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to stop iTunes to open automatically:

• Open Task Manager.

• Select the Startup Tab.

• Right click any app in the Startup menu and select Disable.
    If this does not fix the issue, then this needs to be taken care during installation of iTunes, so you may uninstall iTunes and reinstall it and make sure you check for the startup option during the setup wizard of iTunes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 19, 2019
  4. itunes κατέβασμα λογισμικου

how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

itunes κατέβασμα λογισμικου

1. itunes κατέβασμα λογισμικου - Similar Threads - itunes κατέβασμα λογισμικου

2. itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    itunes: itunes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes/40767220-020b-4d2c-97b2-a9b038c107a4
  3. itunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    itunes: I installed itunes, but I cannot launch it. I have Windows 10. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes/ab685a9f-a894-47d5-b446-0159eddb519b
  4. Itunes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Itunes: Hi can not delete previously install iTunes. I download ne iTunes but can not run it. I'm getting message that I have to Delete previous version iTunes . When I click OK is sending me to Remove or Uninstall Program Files and I don't see any iTunes to delete. I also loose...
  5. iTunes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iTunes: I am unable to completely uninstall iTunes so that I can install the latest version of iTunes. I have followed the complete list of steps given to me by a Microsoft Technical Advisor, but I still receive the same error message. "Please remove the previous version of iTunes"....
  6. iTunes

iTunes: iTunes on my computer won't recognize my phone. II also cannot access my photos to remove them from my phone. I am working with Apple already, but with no success. The needed Apple software is not found on my computer's drivers anymore. Was this a glitch in updates? How can...
  7. itunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    itunes: I tried to install iTunes from Microsoft store and got message that previous version needs uninstalled. Removed all Apple programs, still get the same message. I tried to reinstall iTunes from Apple website and it said there is another version on my computer. There are no...
  8. ITUNES

ITUNES: THE ITUNE APP AT MICRO STORE SAID I OWN THE APP, BUT I CANT FIND IT IN ON MY LAPTOP WINDOWS 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/itunes/99f8f516-c505-4f1b-9aab-8a73261783f2
  9. itunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    itunes: Since an update in windows 10, I can no longer get itunes to minimize into a mini player on the task bar. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/itunes/41777921-083c-4aa7-ad99-698017e95ace
  10. iTunes

iTunes: iTunes appears to install OK but will not open on my system (Build 9926) anyone else having this issue? 4400