Windows 10: Itunes music playing through speakers not through connected audio devices?

Discus and support Itunes music playing through speakers not through connected audio devices? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently got a windows pc and downloaded iTunes because I have the subscription. I connected a pair of wired headphones to my pc and played a song... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Billylol, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Billylol Win User

Itunes music playing through speakers not through connected audio devices?

I recently got a windows pc and downloaded iTunes because I have the subscription. I connected a pair of wired headphones to my pc and played a song from my library tab and I came out of the speakers. Any other sounds that are from the internet or the sound tests came out into my headphones but not the music. I tried connecting my Airpods pro to my pc but the results are the same. Please help me, I want to listen to music while I work.Windows 10 education edition version 1909.

:)

Billylol, Apr 27, 2021
  2. Seth95 Win User

Bluetooth speakers connected, but audio plays from computer speakers

I connected my bluetooth speakers (Insignia 2.1 Desktop speakers) to my computer. The speakers are paired, connected, and my default playback device. All my drivers are up to date. But when I play music from iTunes or run a test tone to the speakers the
    test fails. I can only play music through my laptop speakers. Is there something else I need to do to play music through my speakers?

Seth95, Apr 27, 2021
  3. silkmaze Win User
    How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away.

I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was wondering if I could setup that audio, be it music, gaming audio or movie audio could be played through BOTH sets of speakers.

The main T40's are on either side of the monitor and I have the bluetooth speaker behind me on a shelf. That would, kind-of, give me surround sound. Or when I have people over I could get better sound if I could just move the bluetooth speaker to a different part of the room.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Thank you.

silkmaze, Apr 27, 2021
  4. AndorAdrr Win User

iTunes for Windo will not play music through my bluetooth speakers

Hi!

I've been using iTunes for a long time now, and I bought a bluetooth speaker. My problem is that iTunes plays music through my laptop's speakers, not the bluetooth speakers. (BTW I have windows 10). If I play music from the internet or any other music app it
    works totally fine, but doesn't work with iTunes.

what can I do?

OP - iTunes for Windows

AndorAdrr, Apr 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Itunes music playing through speakers not through connected audio devices? - Similar Threads - Itunes music playing

2. sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device: I've followed many steps online on how to fix the issue and im starting to go into a panic.nothing works as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-will-not-play-through-speakers-or-any-audio/a2c5fbcb-4f07-486d-9ba8-e93708664a12
  3. sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sound will not play through speakers or any audio jack device: I've followed many steps online on how to fix the issue and im starting to go into a panic.nothing works as the title says https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-will-not-play-through-speakers-or-any-audio/a2c5fbcb-4f07-486d-9ba8-e93708664a12
  4. Audio playing through speakers and headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio playing through speakers and headphones.: My audio is playing through speakers and headphones. I've tried to set headphones to default but the option to do so isn't there. All I have is realtek audio speakers. How do I get it to automatically disable speakers when headphones are plugged in? 172751
  5. Playing music through rear speakers/Speaker Fill

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playing music through rear speakers/Speaker Fill: Has anyone been able to play music through their rear 5.1 speakers? Apparently there used to be a setting in windows call speaker fill that would play stereo output through but it's not longer available. Any advice would be helpful. submitted by /u/Yeeyo55 [link]...
  6. iTunes playing through wrong device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iTunes playing through wrong device: Before you tell me to switch the playback setting from windows audio session to direct sound or vice versa, that doesn't work. I have my pc hooked up to 2 monitors and a TV, and iTunes audio ALWAYS plays through the TV, even though I have my headphones set to the default...
  7. Connect/play through wifi/network speaker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect/play through wifi/network speaker: Hey, I have a bose soundlink connected to my household wifi network. I have recently bought a new hp pavilion with windows 10 installed. On any mobile or apple device when playing music you can hit the airplay button and select the bose speaker. Therefore anyone can play...
  8. Audio plays through headphones and speakers

Audio plays through headphones and speakers: So ive tried to update my drivers, ive tried to uninstall/reinstall, ive tried to go to playback devices, ive tried to go to my realtek stuff and none of this is working, it seems different then any of the cases ive seen by looking it up, i have no clue what to do. i went...
  9. Audio is playing through both speakers and headphones.

Audio is playing through both speakers and headphones.: I reinstalled my audio drivers today because it wasn't working, I can hear everything now but it plays through both my headphones and speakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-is-playing-through-both-speakers-and/39c750ca-4d00-4b36-846a-6d5ba871da62
  10. How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers

How to play audio/music through speakers AND bluetooth speakers: I have a pair of Creative T40 speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack on my laptop. I got hold of a bluetooth speaker and that was recognised straight-away. I have installed a large monitor (32inch) to the laptop on which I work as well as watch movies and play games. I was...