Windows 10: Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 )

Discus and support Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 ) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Pls help how to fix it , i cant open Itunes it keeps asking the library to continue ...pls hellllllppppp... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by joefelnovo, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 )

Pls help how to fix it , i cant open Itunes it keeps asking the library to continue ...pls hellllllppppp

:)

joefelnovo, Oct 1, 2018

2. itunes library

I know, I know, iTunes is crap yadda yadda. Now on to my post. I have a large iTunes library on a desktop PC. I am upgrading that PC with a new HDD, etc and am wondering if I can just copy the iTunes library folder over to the new HDD and hae everything work as it should. does anyone have experience with doing that?

Easy Rhino, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Windows 10 lost iTunes Library

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about finding the iTunes libraries after upgrade to Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: As you have upgraded to Windows 10, Windows.old folder would be created, try to search for the iTunes libraries and check if it helps.

Step 2: Also, try to search by any iTunes file name in File Explorer and check if you are able to find any files.

Steps: Log-in as an administrator, press Windows + E, type the file name in the search box at right top corner, press
    Enter and see if you can find any files.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 1, 2018
  4. RCoon Win User

Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 )

itunes library

Yes, you can. All you need to do is go into your iTunes' preferences menu and select which folder root the data is located in.

RCoon, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 )

1. Itunes need a library to continue .......( windows 10 ) - Similar Threads - Itunes need library

2. Itunes Library id cannot be read

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Itunes Library id cannot be read: Trying to install ITUNES on laptap 64bit windows and get error "The file 'ITunes Library id' cannot be read because it was created with a newer version of Itunes. Any ideas...
  3. Itunes Library id cannot be read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Itunes Library id cannot be read: Trying to install ITUNES on laptap 64bit windows and get error "The file 'ITunes Library id' cannot be read because it was created with a newer version of Itunes. Any ideas...
  4. unable to edit my itunes library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to edit my itunes library: unable to edit my itunes library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-edit-my-itunes-library/2f270954-baf9-4258-8f38-01af8aa522c1
  5. unable to edit my itunes library

unable to edit my itunes library: unable to edit my itunes library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-edit-my-itunes-library/2f270954-baf9-4258-8f38-01af8aa522c1
  6. unable to edit my itunes library

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. NOT GETTING FULL PAGE ON iTUNES LIBRARY IN WIN 10

NOT GETTING FULL PAGE ON iTUNES LIBRARY IN WIN 10: I have downloaded and installed the most recent version of I-Tunes For Windows on a new HP Desktop with Win 10. While the functionality is okay, I cannot seem to get the full page of the library. The very bottom segment is missing, where it displays total number of songs and...
  8. Moving my iTunes library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving my iTunes library: I have a Bose SOUNDTOUCH 20 Series III and I can't locate my Music Library to add it to the service. i did some research on the Bose sight and found the following instructions for locating the Music Library. I've done step one and set iTunes to "Share iTunes Library XML...
  9. Windows 10 Needs to Address Continued iTune Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Needs to Address Continued iTune Crashes: I am very dissatisfied with the way Microsoft is not addressing importance of iTunes for its users. Unfortunately since converting to Windows 10 over 1 year ago, iTunes has consistently crashed. My entire music library is in the cloud and it is extremely disconcerting that...
  10. need help itunes windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help itunes windows 10: I downloaded iTunes on my iPad, my iPhone also has iTunes, but I want to download it to my HP laptop and I cannot download it. Why i cannot download it in windows 10?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes needs a library to continue

2. itunes needs a library to continue error