Windows 10: Itunes Not Dectecting My iPhone, iPod and iPad after windows 10 update

Discus and support Itunes Not Dectecting My iPhone, iPod and iPad after windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I really need your help i have a problem on itunes that i downloaded to Microsoft store, it's not working properly. I experiencing lags and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nics_15, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Nics_15 Win User

Itunes Not Dectecting My iPhone, iPod and iPad after windows 10 update

Hi Guys,

I really need your help i have a problem on itunes that i downloaded to Microsoft store, it's not working properly. I experiencing lags and not detecting my iPhone, iPod and iPad after windows 10 update. Can you help me to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Nics_15, Nov 22, 2018

2. iPad/iPod not recognized in iTunes/Windows 10

I have an iPad 3 and a 4th Gen iPod, neither of which will show up in iTunes on Windows 10 Anniversary Update. I've tried two different sync cables and 3 different USB ports, and I've re-installed iTunes. Apple Mobile Device Service, Bonjour Service, iPod Service all running, but iTunes does not open automatically when I connect a device.

Both of these devices spend most of their time in very specific roles (iPad sits in a kiosk as a print-release station for a copier, the iPod connects to our PBX via the headphone jack for music on hold — long story there) and only rarely come back to my desk to sync. Both synced without issue about 4 1/2 months ago. I am able to use Windows Explorer to browse the pictures stored on both devices as if they were digital cameras (the iPad prompts me to Allow this first) and they both show up in the "Portable Devices" category in Device Manager with reasonable names.

Any ideas?

Joel Coehoorn, Nov 22, 2018
  3. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Itunes Not Dectecting My iPhone, iPod and iPad after windows 10 update

Itune software is unable to detect my iphone and ipad device

Hello Elena,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the iTunes software is not recognizing your devices. We will help you.

I appreciate your efforts in trying to resolve the issue by trying the steps of troubleshooting.

If you connect your device to your computer with a USB cable but iTunes isn't recognizing your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, get help.

I suggest you to refer the below article from Apple site and check if the issue persists.

Refer: If iTunes doesn‘t recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Itunes Not Dectecting My iPhone, iPod and iPad after windows 10 update

1. Itunes Not Dectecting My iPhone, iPod and iPad after windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Itunes Dectecting iPhone

2. Transferring to iPod no iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring to iPod no iTunes: Hello can anyone recommend any software to transfer music to an iPos without using iTunes
  3. syncing itunes ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    syncing itunes ipod.: Can't connect itunes to ipod. Spoke to applecare and they said it is a windows issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-itunes-ipod/0112c222-261c-482f-a91c-69445654d057
  4. syncing itunes ipod.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    syncing itunes ipod.: Can't connect itunes to ipod. Spoke to applecare and they said it is a windows issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-itunes-ipod/0112c222-261c-482f-a91c-69445654d057
  5. syncing itunes ipod.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. iPod Not Showing in iTunes

iPod Not Showing in iTunes: Long story short, my iPod Nano 5th gen has abruptly stopped working in iTunes. I got an error message, then the message saying iTunes can't identify the iPod, and now nothing at all. In addition to that, my entire iPod has been wiped but 5.7GB is still being used as "other"...
  7. Apple releases iOS 13.3.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

in Windows 10 News
    Apple releases iOS 13.3.1 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch: iOS 13.3.1 includes bug fixes and improvements. This update: Fixes a communication limit issue that allowed contacts to be added without entering the screen time code Adds a setting that can be used to control the use of location services by the U1 ultra-wideband chip...
  8. Itunes will not update my ipad 4.

Itunes will not update my ipad 4.: I have an error code and a message " Driver not installed. Itunes waiting for windows update to install driver for this ipad." I uninstalled and installed itunes but with no luck....
  9. My iPad, iPhone, iPod no longer work after upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 update...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My iPad, iPhone, iPod no longer work after upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 update...: Since upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809, my Apple devices such as my iPad, iPhone and iPod are no longer recognized....
  10. Nano ipod not recognized by itunes after installing windows 10

Nano ipod not recognized by itunes after installing windows 10: When I start itunes a box comes up that says "An ipod has been detected but it could not be identified properly..." and then goes on to give instructions what to do. I have followed those instructions. I have also been to an Apple store and my ipod is up-to-date as is my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ipod not seen by itunes after upgrade

2. I cannot sync my ipod with itunes since windows update a few months ago

3. itunes is waiting for windows update to install the driver for ipad

4. itunes is waiting for windows update to install,
  5. itunes is waiting for windows update to install the driver for this iphone,
  6. iTunes is waiting for Windows update to install the driver for this iPod