Windows 10: itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store

Discus and support itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to download itunes, when i attempt to Get itunes it does not open, the box appears but it's empty. Please help, i need to get it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WinstonMassiah, Jan 18, 2021.

1. itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

I am unable to download itunes, when i attempt to Get itunes it does not open, the box appears but it's empty. Please help, i need to get it downloaded on my Windows 10 system

Thanks

Winston Massiah

:)

WinstonMassiah, Jan 18, 2021

2. unable to download itunes from microsoft store

I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of "essential apps," find itunes again and select it, which brings me back to the same itunes download page I started with. But when I select "download now" it just opens up the "Essential Apps" window again. What am I doing wrong?

Windows Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.1198)

scooter60624, Jan 18, 2021
  3. RickC Win User
    iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Jan 18, 2021
  4. itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store

itunes opening automatically on login

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to stop iTunes to open automatically:

• Open Task Manager.

• Select the Startup Tab.

• Right click any app in the Startup menu and select Disable.
    If this does not fix the issue, then this needs to be taken care during installation of iTunes, so you may uninstall iTunes and reinstall it and make sure you check for the startup option during the setup wizard of iTunes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store

1. itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - itunes opening Microsoft

2. iTunes from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hi,Would you know why iTunes from Microsoft Store is often not starting in Windows 10 although there are several Processes running ?What can I do to solve that issue ?Regards,Jerry...
  3. iTunes not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes not opening: Hi team. This morning I discovered that my iTunes will not open, even though it worked fine a few days ago when I last used it. I have contacted Apple and they tried to troubleshoot including many attempts at installing via the Microsoft Store. Although the installation...
  4. Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store

Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store: I am trying to cancel my YouTube premium account, which is managed through iTunes. I no longer have an apple device, so I have to install iTunes on my computer, which is running Windows 10. When I go to apple.com to download iTunes, it directs me to Microsoft Store to...
  5. itunes not opening

itunes not opening: Can someone please help me. Ive been trying for DAYS to open my itunes, so I can sync my phone to it... before I get a new phone. I cant open itunes at all. Ive uninstalled, reinstalled, uninstalled goodness knows how many times. But still no luck and the icon is still...
  6. iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes): I switch between headphones and speakers. This works fine with my current audio configuration with both the Windows Media Player and Amazon Music. With iTunes from the Microsoft store, if one changes the output device playback stops and will not restart unless the player is...
  7. Itunes store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Itunes store: How to get Apple Itunes store to display artwork correctly at125% scaling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-store/b677fd77-cedd-4693-9fba-f631bd0fbdf7
  8. iTunes on Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes on Microsoft store: trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-microsoft-store/ea5564c8-3f3b-4b8d-a205-d000d88abfba"
  9. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...
  10. iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

in Windows 10 News
    iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year: At Microsoft's Build conference in May this year, officials made a surprising announcement: iTunes would come to the Windows 10 Store before the end of calendar 2017. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this isn't happening this year after all. "We have been working...