Windows 10: itunes not visible on pc

Discus and support itunes not visible on pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Suddenly, I cannot see or find itunes on my win 10 pc. I have tried re-installing but cannot access the ms store, so used apple direct download. It... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lost in transit, Feb 12, 2021.

1. itunes not visible on pc

Suddenly, I cannot see or find itunes on my win 10 pc.

I have tried re-installing but cannot access the ms store, so used apple direct download. It loads as far as telling me that it cannot upgrade the existing version.

itunes is not visible on the programmes list, so I cannot uninstall it to re-install.

A manual search is fruitless because I don't know where to find the programme and can't say that I even know what I am looking for. If the add/remove prog function can't find it, what chance have I?

Thanks.

Derek

:)

Lost in transit, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Feb 12, 2021
  3. RickC Win User
    iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Feb 12, 2021
  4. itunes not visible on pc

itunes opening automatically on login

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to stop iTunes to open automatically:

• Open Task Manager.

• Select the Startup Tab.

• Right click any app in the Startup menu and select Disable.
    If this does not fix the issue, then this needs to be taken care during installation of iTunes, so you may uninstall iTunes and reinstall it and make sure you check for the startup option during the setup wizard of iTunes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

itunes not visible on pc

1. itunes not visible on pc - Similar Threads - itunes visible

2. I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.: I have deleted it. I have scrubbed it out of the registry. I only have two user accounts, an admin and myself. I have tried every trick I can find. But when I try to reinstall it, I keep getting the prompt to delete it from one of the user accounts. Could it be still lurking...
  3. I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.: I have deleted it. I have scrubbed it out of the registry. I only have two user accounts, an admin and myself. I have tried every trick I can find. But when I try to reinstall it, I keep getting the prompt to delete it from one of the user accounts. Could it be still lurking...
  4. I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Itunes Library id cannot be read

Itunes Library id cannot be read: Trying to install ITUNES on laptap 64bit windows and get error "The file 'ITunes Library id' cannot be read because it was created with a newer version of Itunes. Any ideas...
  6. Itunes Library id cannot be read

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Itunes Library id cannot be read: Trying to install ITUNES on laptap 64bit windows and get error "The file 'ITunes Library id' cannot be read because it was created with a newer version of Itunes. Any ideas...
  7. iTune Airplay icon disappeared after latest Windows 10 2024-01 update. Fixed by setting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTune Airplay icon disappeared after latest Windows 10 2024-01 update. Fixed by setting the...: On an old Toshiba laptop running Windows 10, the iTunes AirPlay icon disappeared after the latest 2024-01 update. A Windows 10 desktop and a Windows 11 laptop on the same WiFi as the AppleTV I was expecting to access did not have this problem. Restarting the Bonjour Service...
  8. iTune Airplay icon disappeared after latest Windows 10 2024-01 update. Fixed by setting the...

iTune Airplay icon disappeared after latest Windows 10 2024-01 update. Fixed by setting the...: On an old Toshiba laptop running Windows 10, the iTunes AirPlay icon disappeared after the latest 2024-01 update. A Windows 10 desktop and a Windows 11 laptop on the same WiFi as the AppleTV I was expecting to access did not have this problem. Restarting the Bonjour Service...
  9. iTune Airplay icon disappeared after latest Windows 10 2024-01 update. Fixed by setting the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I have windows 11 and iTunes. I cannot get any of my Apple devices to sync to iTunes over...

I have windows 11 and iTunes. I cannot get any of my Apple devices to sync to iTunes over...: I have tried all of the troubleshooting from Apple. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-and-itunes-i-cannot-get-any-of/40670bf5-f9ca-41c4-9611-b3761548c077