Windows 10: iTunes on Microsoft store

Discus and support iTunes on Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ???... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Roc0t, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Roc0t Win User

iTunes on Microsoft store

trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ???

:)

Roc0t, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

Read more: iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Dave44 Win User
    Itunes now in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

Download: iTunes app | Microsoft Store

Read more: Play your favorite music, movies, and more with iTunes: now available in Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Dave44, Aug 23, 2019
  4. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

1. iTunes on Microsoft store - Similar Threads - iTunes Microsoft store

2. iTunes from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hi,Would you know why iTunes from Microsoft Store is often not starting in Windows 10 although there are several Processes running ?What can I do to solve that issue ?Regards,Jerry...
  3. itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store: Hi, I am unable to download itunes, when i attempt to Get itunes it does not open, the box appears but it's empty. Please help, i need to get it downloaded on my Windows 10 system Thanks Winston Massiah...
  4. unable to download itunes from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to download itunes from microsoft store: I am unable to download the itunes app on to my pc from the Microsoft store. I select itunes, I get to the itunes app page and click "download now." When I do this, it opens a new Microsoft Store window listing a whole bunch of "Essential Apps." I scroll down the list of...
  5. Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store

Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store: I am trying to cancel my YouTube premium account, which is managed through iTunes. I no longer have an apple device, so I have to install iTunes on my computer, which is running Windows 10. When I go to apple.com to download iTunes, it directs me to Microsoft Store to...
  6. Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store: I wanted to update my Ifone but cannot get the app from the store it justs keeps reporting an error, This has been plague my for months now Come on Microsoft get your heads in gear and find a fix for this problem nothing I do appears to work...
  7. iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes): I switch between headphones and speakers. This works fine with my current audio configuration with both the Windows Media Player and Amazon Music. With iTunes from the Microsoft store, if one changes the output device playback stops and will not restart unless the player is...
  8. Itunes store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Itunes store: How to get Apple Itunes store to display artwork correctly at125% scaling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-store/b677fd77-cedd-4693-9fba-f631bd0fbdf7
  9. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...
  10. iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

in Windows 10 News
    iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year: At Microsoft's Build conference in May this year, officials made a surprising announcement: iTunes would come to the Windows 10 Store before the end of calendar 2017. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this isn't happening this year after all. "We have been working...