Windows 10: iTunes on Microsoft store

Discus and support iTunes on Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ???... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Roc0t, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Roc0t Win User

iTunes on Microsoft store

trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ???

:)

Roc0t, Aug 23, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

Read more: iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 23, 2019
  3. Dave44 Win User
    Itunes now in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

Download: iTunes app | Microsoft Store

Read more: Play your favorite music, movies, and more with iTunes: now available in Microsoft Store - Windows Experience Blog

Dave44, Aug 23, 2019
  4. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Aug 23, 2019
Thema:

1. iTunes on Microsoft store - Similar Threads - iTunes Microsoft store

2. itunes and microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    itunes and microsoft: Have had iTunes on my computer for years to backup my iPhone and iPad. Trouble with the latest Windows 10 update and iTunes wouldn't recognize my iPhone or iPad indicating it was waiting for Windows to install device drivers. Cant seem to get the drivers from the store to...
  3. Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hello, I just bought a new computer and I'm having trouble downloading iTunes from the Microsoft Store. When I click the iTunes app I get a message saying "you own this app." The app is on my old computer that no longer boots. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. *...
  4. Itunes store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Itunes store: How to get Apple Itunes store to display artwork correctly at125% scaling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-store/b677fd77-cedd-4693-9fba-f631bd0fbdf7
  5. How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I cancel iTunes Download from the Microsoft Store: Someone in my family initiated a download of iTunes from the Microsoft Store. However, (a) the download keeps failing and restarting/retrying automatically, (b) I do not want iTunes installed on the PC and so I want to cancel it. Unfortunately, the download never completes...
  6. downloading itunes from the store

downloading itunes from the store: I have had to buy a new laptop and went to download itunes from the store and the Free button is greyed out? I still have my old hard drive which is working with everything intact set up as an external hard drive, will i have to use that to try an recover itunes so i can...
  7. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...
  8. Microsoft 10 and iTunes

Microsoft 10 and iTunes: I just uninstalled iTunes on my HP Envy that uses Microsoft 10. I followed the instructions to uninstall all iTunes Programming. Then, I reinstalled the iTunes app through the Microsoft Store. However, iTunes will still not open. Now, what should I do?...
  9. iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

in Windows 10 News
    iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year: At Microsoft's Build conference in May this year, officials made a surprising announcement: iTunes would come to the Windows 10 Store before the end of calendar 2017. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this isn't happening this year after all. "We have been working...
  10. Itunes now in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Itunes now in Microsoft Store for Windows 10: The lazy centennial app is terrible. I am really tired of these lazy dev's even Spotify and Amazon Music went the lazy centennial app way which I then went back to the desktop versions of those which ran better when I subscribed to them. Anyway I used the so called...