Windows 10: iTunes on Windows 10 stopped working

Discus and support iTunes on Windows 10 stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use iTunes with Windows 10. The sound became crackly and static-y, so I reloaded iTunes and it worked fine. Then the next morning, iTunes stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaddyMark, Dec 9, 2018.

1. DaddyMark Win User

iTunes on Windows 10 stopped working

I use iTunes with Windows 10. The sound became crackly and static-y, so I reloaded iTunes and it worked fine. Then the next morning, iTunes stopped working. I can open iTunes with no problem, but nothing will play. NOTHING happens once it's open.

:)

DaddyMark, Dec 9, 2018

2. Itunes not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the iTunes as an administrator, right click on iTunes and click on “Run as the Administartor”. Check if that helps.

If the issue persists, run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.

• Select “Run as Administrator”.

• Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Dec 9, 2018
  3. iTunes stop working and there is error message "iTunes has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem."

Hi... I am having Windows 10 and updated version of iTunes (12.3.3.17). After open the iTunes and run for some time suddenly it stopped working and error came. I contacted Apple support and they suggested me to reinstall iTunes. I downloaded the fresh setup
    file and install the same, but problem remains same. I again contacted Apple support and now they suggested me to contact Microsoft support only.

RajdeepSingh85, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

iTunes stop working and there is error message "iTunes has stopped working. Windows is checking for a solution to the problem."

Hi Rajdeep,

Thank you for posting your response.

• Is the issue specific to ITunes?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

I apologize for the miss communication caused. I suggest you to refer the link below and check.

Fix unexpected quits or launch issues in iTunes for Windows.

Fix unexpected quits or launch issues in iTunes for Windows

Applies to Windows 10

If the issue still persists I suggest you to contact apple support as iTunes is a Apple product. Refer the link below.

iTunes - Official Apple Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

1. iTunes on Windows 10 stopped working - Similar Threads - iTunes stopped working

2. Headphones not working with Itunes windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones not working with Itunes windows 10: iTunes refuses to play through my headphones. I can play anything else through the headphones without any issues i.e. I can play games YouTube etc. All the helps that I have been able to find are out of date....
  3. Headphones not working with Itunes windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones not working with Itunes windows 10: iTunes refuses to play through my headphones. I can play anything else through the headphones without any issues i.e. I can play games YouTube etc. All the helps that I have been able to find are out of date....
  4. Headphones not working with Itunes windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ITunes not working

ITunes not working: I installed iTunes in my W10 pc (with the latest update) to enable me to transfer music (mp3 tracks) to my iPhone 7 at first this seemed to work fine. I connected the phone via usb and it showed up in iTunes as expected and I was able to drag and drop a few tracks across....
  6. iTunes for Windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iTunes for Windows 10 not working: I try opening the app and it won’t open. Everything else works fine. Anyone else having this problem? submitted by /u/RedBeanMacaron [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i5ozgt/itunes_for_windows_10_not_working/
  7. Itunes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Itunes in Windows 10: I downloaded the iTunes app from the Microsoft Store. The app will not automatically open when my iPhone is connected, even though the settings in iTunes should allow it. Has anyone else had this problem?...
  8. itunes on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    itunes on windows 10: I tried to upgrade my iTunes, It said to uninstall the old one first. when I did that it had an error and said to delete it manually. It wouldn't delete some of it and the I got a message saying if you don't delete in a certain order it will mess up. Now I can't uninstall...
  9. Windows updated, bluetooth headphones stopped working with itunes

Windows updated, bluetooth headphones stopped working with itunes: I've already contacted apple. we tried a few things, none worked. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updated-bluetooth-headphones-stopped/5846605b-c856-4b6f-bfe6-44659f0a4c4e
  10. iTunes not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    iTunes not working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Today, we are talking about iTunes software not working on your Windows 10 computer. iTunes is one of the most popular sources of music for many, and if for some reason it has stopped working, we can always fix it. [...] This post iTunes not working on Windows 10 is...