Windows 10: Itunes PC APPS Simultaneous Update Glitch after Creators Update v1703

Discus and support Itunes PC APPS Simultaneous Update Glitch after Creators Update v1703 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I updated to V1703 Creators update and when I update my IOS APPS on my PC, it will not all update when checking "Simultaneous Updates" in ITunes APPS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lagunasrfr, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Itunes PC APPS Simultaneous Update Glitch after Creators Update v1703

I updated to V1703 Creators update and when I update my IOS APPS on my PC, it will not all update when checking "Simultaneous Updates" in ITunes APPS update. Unchecking the "Simultaneous Updates" box results in all APPS getting updated on the PC. I can only attribute the problem to after I updated to V1703, I have the latest version of ITunes for PC.

:)

lagunasrfr, Jun 22, 2017

2. How to "Manually" Install Win10 v1607 Updates

Andre Da Costa,

The cumulative update "link" you provided was very enlightening for me. I did a MS Update Catalog search for (KB4020102) and it returned an update only for Win10 v1703 (Creators Update) and NOT v1607.

1). Does that mean the "Windows Update Standalone Installer" does not work on v1607?

2). Would I have to eventually update to v1703 (Creators Update)?

3). I currently have Win10 v1709 (Fall Creators Update) sitting in my v1607 Update Status page and NO v1703. Does that mean, when the time comes (after 2017 tax reporting), I could "skip" v1703 and directly install v1709...with the Standalone Installer incorporated?

Thanks for your guidance!!

Dan_de_Lion, Jun 22, 2017
  3. Windows 10 v1703 / Creators Update Issue

Good Day!

I'm new with Windows 10. I just got my hands on it last year when I bought my PC.

So far, the performance is good. Everything is running smoothly.

But everything changed when the Creators Update (v1703) was introduced.

As usual, I made sure all my apps are updated before updating my PC.

After the automatic update for v1703, my PC began to show problems.

My Windows Directory / Explorer keeps on freezing, then crashes a few moments later. It's happening for quite a few times, resulting to frequent app resets.

Everytime I open my apps (like Chrome, some games), Windows Explorer keeps on crashing.

Before the v1703 Update, I don't encounter this problem.

I don't see any issues with my drivers.

Here are the specs of my PC:

-Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit; OS Build 15063.296

-System Model: Acer Aspire F5-537G

-Processor: Intel Core i5-6200U @2.3GHz, 4CPUs

-RAM: 4GB DDR4

-GPU: Nvidia GeForce 940MX 2GB

I'm not sure if it is because of the Creators Update.

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Sanz RobinEsparrago, Jun 22, 2017
Thema:

Itunes PC APPS Simultaneous Update Glitch after Creators Update v1703

1. Itunes PC APPS Simultaneous Update Glitch after Creators Update v1703 - Similar Threads - Itunes APPS Simultaneous

2. iTunes update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes update: I am trying to update my iPhone via iTunes but get a message advising to update to latest version but when I check in help/check for updates it says that I have the latest version....
  3. iTunes update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes update: I am trying to update my iPhone via iTunes but get a message advising to update to latest version but when I check in help/check for updates it says that I have the latest version....
  4. Update of Itunes App, not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Update of Itunes App, not working: Tried to update the Itunes App after getting a message for update available. Took me to the Microsoft store for update. Now I am getting the message that I can't launch the new app until the old app is deleted. I followed the instructions and have deleted all Apple software,...
  5. Updating iTunes

Updating iTunes: My iTunes is stuck in the update mode. How can I get it to complete the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-itunes/d5e33b69-81cf-4d82-b51d-ccd56491a7fe
  6. Security Updates in advance of Creator glitch

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Security Updates in advance of Creator glitch: I sent the following to :https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ " I cannot complete the mandatory security settings update required for the Creator update. That is because I am visually impaired and operate my computer monitor in portrait setting and Windows 10...
  7. How to remove glitched user after windows 10 creators fall update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to remove glitched user after windows 10 creators fall update: Hi, recently i got a new windows 10 update called the creators update, and upon updating everything got reset. i.e wallpaper got reset, app data was restored to default such as chrome appearing as if it was newly installed. This wasn't a major issue because it only took 30...
  8. Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Creators Update: I don't particularly want to do a manual download but am I the only one that hasn't received the Creator's Update yet? I also read somewhere that certain applications running on a computer might stop the update from downloading. 89939
  9. Windows Creator Update Asus Sound DSX glitch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Creator Update Asus Sound DSX glitch: Worked fine before the update. After update, the front left right and center and all mixed up or missing. Onboard audio works fine, dts connect from sound card works fine, except when using analog out of the sound card. I have removed and reinstalled hardware, but...
  10. Store - updating apps glitch in creators?

Store - updating apps glitch in creators?: I always turn the option to update apps automatically off in the store settings. I prefer to check myself manually and choose when to download and install an update. I've noticed since creators that if I run a check for updates the app updates are being found but rather than...