Windows 10: Itunes repair failed

Discus and support Itunes repair failed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The repair failed because some itunes services are occupied. please restart your pc. i tried multiple restart still getting this error while repairing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chetan_564, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Itunes repair failed

The repair failed because some itunes services are occupied. please restart your pc. i tried multiple restart still getting this error while repairing itunes with imyphone tunesfix tool. please help

:)

chetan_564, Nov 20, 2020
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Itunes repair failed

ITunes not loading

Hi Kathryn,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. What happens when you try to load ITunes?

2. Is the issue specific to a particular program?

I suggest you to try uninstalling ITunes by following the steps below and install the latest version of ITunes and check if the issue persist. To uninstall ITunes, follow the steps on
    How to Repair or remove programs.

Once you have uninstalled the program, download the latest ITunes from the link below:

Download ITunes

If that doesn't help and the issue is specific to ITunes, I suggest you to contact
    Apple Support
    for further assistance, they will be better suited to guide you with this.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Itunes repair failed

1. Itunes repair failed - Similar Threads - Itunes repair failed

2. Startup Repair Failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair Failed: What to do if start up repair failed?SrtTrail.txt fileStartup Repair diagnosis and repair log --------------------------- Number of repair attempts: 1 Session details --------------------------- System Disk = \Device\Harddisk0 Windows directory = C:\WINDOWS AutoChk Run = 0...
  3. Startup Repair Failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup Repair Failed: What to do if start up repair failed?SrtTrail.txt fileStartup Repair diagnosis and repair log --------------------------- Number of repair attempts: 1 Session details --------------------------- System Disk = \Device\Harddisk0 Windows directory = C:\WINDOWS AutoChk Run = 0...
  4. Startup Repair Failing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup Repair Failing: My computer needed to restart to update recently, and the auto repair keeps failing and gives the message:"Startup Repair couldn't repair your PCPress 'Advanced options' to try other options to repair your PC or 'Shut down' to turn off your PC.Log file:...
  5. Automatic repair failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair failed: Hi, my laptop did an automatic repair 5 days ago. It goes to stage 1 and 2 then it says "automatic repair failed, restart or advanced options". It's been doing this for the past 5 days. I've tried command prompt using YouTube videos nothing worked. My laptop is Windows 10...
  6. Repair upgrade failing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repair upgrade failing.: I recently asked a question on here, about my windows update service not starting. Someone suggested trying to run a repair upgrade. I burnt an iso onto a usb using the creator tool. But when I run the setup, it gets to about 55% after wich it closes and sais `installation...
  7. iTunes failed

iTunes failed: Mp3s won't play on my windows 10 PC. iTunes won't open Also, iTunes will not uninstall ; error code 0x80073cf6. What do I need to do to get iTunes back, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-failed/609fefe7-5945-4ef1-b5f0-f2af8829578b
  8. Automatic repair fails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair fails: When I start my computer first it pops up preparing automatic repair and then diagnosing your pc and then the problem Automatic repair couldn't repair your pc I tried so many way to fix this problem but no none of them work . I tried to reset my pc while keeping all my...
  9. Automatic Repair failing to repair PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automatic Repair failing to repair PC: My power went out as my computer was shutting down and ever since than I've been getting blue-screened at start-up. Automatic repair has consistently failed and I've been unable to reset my computer as well. At this point I'm not really sure what else to do....
  10. iTunes fails to install

iTunes fails to install: I am trying to install iTunes 12.2.1 on Windows 10 Pro. During installation I get two errors, I believe they are connected. I am running this as Administrator from a User account. I have also tried running it with Windows 7 compatibility checked, same result. This is the...