Windows 10: iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10.

Discus and support iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running iTunes 12.5.3.17 on Win7. I need to move it to new computer running Win10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DickMonahan, Mar 24, 2023.

1. iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10.

I'm running iTunes 12.5.3.17 on Win7. I need to move it to new computer running Win10.

:)

DickMonahan, Mar 24, 2023
  2. shevanel Win User

iphone, win7 and p55... uselesssssss, need help

After a couple hours of attempting to sync my daughters iphone to my pc I discovered that some people are having the same issue when using win7 - p55 and itunes..

i hate itunes so I tried poddox, annapod, xplay and still none of these will recognize that the iphone is plugged in.. although in "my pc" the iphone is listed under cameras and im able to access pics that are on the iphone..

i was hoping someone here is using p55. win7 and an iphone and could suggest a good program other than itunes to sync with.. or how to fix it using itunes.

Thanks

shevanel, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Scoobydu Win User
    homegroup win10 not recognize printer & scanner on win7 computer

Thank you so much for the quick response to my problem.

my devices I am trying to access on the win7 computer are:

Printer: Stylus Photo R200

Scanner: Perfection 4180

I had these originally on my computer B4 win10 install. After the install they did not work. That is why I connected to my other win7 computer. The win7 is within my Homegroup and when I access thru win10 I get access to docs, picts, videos, etc but not
    the above devices. Reversing this, accessing my win10 computer from the win7, I get the icon my Epson Workforce 310 printer which I set up on the win7 computer for printing as well as the above devices.

Went to Epson website on the win7 comp & found the recommended driver for win7. Did the same on the win10 comp to find drivers for win10. (Did not update these drivers yet.) Apparently they have 2 different drivers dependent on WIN version. Both drivers
    are up to date.

Is it possible the drivers are not compatible and this accounts for these devices not showing up on the win10 machine? Don't know if win10 driver will work on win7. I may try to set these up on win10 machine. If work can upgrade win7 to win10.

I tried steps 1 & 2. Step 3, I know I have devices set to show on the network.

Any other suggestions/comments??

Scoobydu, Mar 24, 2023
  4. russ399 Win User

iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10.

itunes will not install on win10

Just updated Win7 to Win10 and tried to install iTunes but, I get the message "This app cant run on your PC"

I download the iTunes for my PC (itunes6464.exe).

contacted Apple but they were worthless and told me to contact MS...

russ399, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10.

1. iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10. - Similar Threads - iTunes Running Win7

2. iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10.: I'm running iTunes 12.5.3.17 on Win7. I need to move it to new computer running Win10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-running-125317-on-win7-must-move-to-win10/49492577-bd1e-4ecb-9292-fc28a0b51683
  3. Win10 licensed Win7 system move to win10 help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 licensed Win7 system move to win10 help: Inherited an Optiplex 3040 with a win10 license and a "downgraded to 7 Pro from factory" install. Hard drive errors beginning so would like to download win10 image and install on a new drive. Dell used Legacy settings on these and I would install on new drive with ahci. What...
  4. Win10 licensed Win7 system move to win10 help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 licensed Win7 system move to win10 help: Inherited an Optiplex 3040 with a win10 license and a "downgraded to 7 Pro from factory" install. Hard drive errors beginning so would like to download win10 image and install on a new drive. Dell used Legacy settings on these and I would install on new drive with ahci. What...
  5. Win10 licensed Win7 system move to win10 help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Win7 on Win10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win7 on Win10?: Hey, When i boot up my windows 10 machine i get a classic windows 7 start up menu i believe it is when i made a win7 bootable but now i have this permanently. i went so far as to reset my pc nothing works. Please help! Link to video of what happens:...
  7. Moving Win7 games to Win10 - What edits to make EXE's run?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Win7 games to Win10 - What edits to make EXE's run?: I want to play the Solitaire, etc. games from my old Win7 PC on my new Win10 PC because I don't want to use a cloud account simply to save scores as the new Win10 game bundle requires. I have copied the Games folder from the old Win7 PC to the new Win10 PC but the EXE's will...
  8. iTunes 12 only starts with "run as administrator" ?

iTunes 12 only starts with "run as administrator" ?: This complaint appears on many forums. The two most common solutions are to change running in compatibility mode (when accidentally set to run in Windows 7 mode) or disabling Bluetooth. Neither work for everyone, and disabling BT is a non-starter for many. Now, here is...
  9. Moving Outlook 2010 settings from Win7 to Win10

in Browsers and Email
    Moving Outlook 2010 settings from Win7 to Win10: Have moved pst files, templates, Outlook profile and exported customizations. Everything worked great except for my personal settings for Outlook! None of my personal settings i.e. layout settings, Outlook options, colors, fonts, etc were transferred. Am I missing...
  10. iTunes won't show in Win10, but it is running

iTunes won't show in Win10, but it is running: Downloaded iTunes 12.5.1.21 today. Dload was standard, but at end of process, when app should start, nothing (visible) happened. Task Manager showed itunes.exe running. Also showed in Process listing, but attempt to close the process produced "Access Denied" window. Necessary...