Windows 10: iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

Discus and support iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I switch between headphones and speakers. This works fine with my current audio configuration with both the Windows Media Player and Amazon Music.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by oldsilenus, Oct 22, 2019.

1. iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

I switch between headphones and speakers. This works fine with my current audio configuration with both the Windows Media Player and Amazon Music. With iTunes from the Microsoft store, if one changes the output device playback stops and will not restart unless the player is closed and restarted. This seems to be a software "issue." Is there any information about this?

As far as I remember Apple's version of the app worked fine in this regard. If you wish screen shots of my control panel audio settings w/ and w/o head phones I will be happy to post them-- but as I say other apps work fine.

:)

oldsilenus, Oct 22, 2019

2. Itunes store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern and if you are having the issue on MAC PC then I
    would suggest you to post your query in
    Apple
    forums, where you will find experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on iTunes Store and artwork to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

As an additional information please refer the article from Apple:
    Add artwork to content in iTunes on Mac

If you are accessing iTunes store on Windows PC and want the artwork scaling to be 125%, then please perform the below steps and check.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch Windows Settings.
    2. Click on the System icon.
    3. Click on Display on the left pane, and click on the
      Custom scaling link under Scale and layout on the right pane.
    4. Enter a custom scaling size 125% you want and click on
      Apply.
    5. Click on Sign out now to apply.

As an additional information please refer the article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/3025083/windows-scaling-issues-for-high-dpi-devices

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 22, 2019
  3. iTune store

Thanks! I never knew about that option! Would it make my current MP3's sound better?

GoFigureItOut, Oct 22, 2019
  4. wahdangun Win User

iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

1. iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes) - Similar Threads - iTunes Sound System

2. iTunes from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hi,Would you know why iTunes from Microsoft Store is often not starting in Windows 10 although there are several Processes running ?What can I do to solve that issue ?Regards,Jerry...
  3. itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store: Hi, I am unable to download itunes, when i attempt to Get itunes it does not open, the box appears but it's empty. Please help, i need to get it downloaded on my Windows 10 system Thanks Winston Massiah...
  4. Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store: I am trying to cancel my YouTube premium account, which is managed through iTunes. I no longer have an apple device, so I have to install iTunes on my computer, which is running Windows 10. When I go to apple.com to download iTunes, it directs me to Microsoft Store to...
  5. Sound in itunes and groove

Sound in itunes and groove: My computer sound is garbled and barely decipherable. Can you help me fix it so I can enjoy my aps and music please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-in-itunes-and-groove/863d8bfd-97ca-4270-8142-4aefa8fd4377
  6. itunes and microsoft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    itunes and microsoft: Have had iTunes on my computer for years to backup my iPhone and iPad. Trouble with the latest Windows 10 update and iTunes wouldn't recognize my iPhone or iPad indicating it was waiting for Windows to install device drivers. Cant seem to get the drivers from the store to...
  7. Itunes store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Itunes store: How to get Apple Itunes store to display artwork correctly at125% scaling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-store/b677fd77-cedd-4693-9fba-f631bd0fbdf7
  8. iTunes on Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes on Microsoft store: trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-microsoft-store/ea5564c8-3f3b-4b8d-a205-d000d88abfba"
  9. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...
  10. iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

in Windows 10 News
    iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year: At Microsoft's Build conference in May this year, officials made a surprising announcement: iTunes would come to the Windows 10 Store before the end of calendar 2017. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this isn't happening this year after all. "We have been working...