Windows 10: ITunes Store Temporarily Unavailable

Discus and support ITunes Store Temporarily Unavailable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Finally got ITunes to download and install on my new laptop. I have authorized the laptop to access ITunes. I was able to upload funds to the account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SilentKnight63OK, May 20, 2020.

1. ITunes Store Temporarily Unavailable

Finally got ITunes to download and install on my new laptop. I have authorized the laptop to access ITunes. I was able to upload funds to the account. I can see the balance...payment info, computers installed, etc. When I try to search the store to find songs to download, I get the ITunes Store Temporarily Unavailable message. I go to apple...and the servers are up.

In short, I don't seem to be able to access the store to make purchases.

:)

SilentKnight63OK, May 20, 2020
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, May 20, 2020
  3. Itunes store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern and if you are having the issue on MAC PC then I
    would suggest you to post your query in
    Apple
    forums, where you will find experts and support professionals who are well equipped with the knowledge on iTunes Store and artwork to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

As an additional information please refer the article from Apple:
    Add artwork to content in iTunes on Mac

If you are accessing iTunes store on Windows PC and want the artwork scaling to be 125%, then please perform the below steps and check.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch Windows Settings.
    2. Click on the System icon.
    3. Click on Display on the left pane, and click on the
      Custom scaling link under Scale and layout on the right pane.
    4. Enter a custom scaling size 125% you want and click on
      Apply.
    5. Click on Sign out now to apply.

As an additional information please refer the article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/3025083/windows-scaling-issues-for-high-dpi-devices

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 20, 2020
  4. wahdangun Win User

ITunes Store Temporarily Unavailable

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, May 20, 2020
Thema:

ITunes Store Temporarily Unavailable

1. ITunes Store Temporarily Unavailable - Similar Threads - ITunes Store Temporarily

2. Windows 11 Sign-in Options are temporarily unavailable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Sign-in Options are temporarily unavailable: We now have the second device that after win11 update is no longer available to use the sing in options like facial recognition, pin, fingerprint etc. we have requested any solutionsv however we could not find any solution. Its only working with the...
  3. Windows 11 Sign-in Options are temporarily unavailable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Sign-in Options are temporarily unavailable: We now have the second device that after win11 update is no longer available to use the sing in options like facial recognition, pin, fingerprint etc. we have requested any solutionsv however we could not find any solution. Its only working with the...
  4. Remote Desktop Gateway server is temporarily unavailable

in Windows 10 News
    Remote Desktop Gateway server is temporarily unavailable: [ATTACH]While connecting to a Remote computer, if you get a Remote Desktop Gateway server is temporarily unavailable error, this article will help you fix the issue. Although this error gets resolved by removing the invalid binding, you may need other tips and tricks at...
  5. Windows Hello PIN is temporarily unavailable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Hello PIN is temporarily unavailable: Hello,I recently bought Microsoft Office family subscription and since then, I'm unable to update Windows Hello PIN to log into my PC from the lock screen. Is there any way to make it available again?I tried to access "Fix it" option given below but when I enter my email ID,...
  6. Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store

Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store: I am trying to cancel my YouTube premium account, which is managed through iTunes. I no longer have an apple device, so I have to install iTunes on my computer, which is running Windows 10. When I go to apple.com to download iTunes, it directs me to Microsoft Store to...
  7. iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes): I switch between headphones and speakers. This works fine with my current audio configuration with both the Windows Media Player and Amazon Music. With iTunes from the Microsoft store, if one changes the output device playback stops and will not restart unless the player is...
  8. Windows Store Unavailable

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Unavailable: Hi, I'm running Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 5, and the Windows Store is not to be found in one of my accounts. This account was initially a Local account, and I later converted it into a Microsoft Account. I'm now unable to use Ink & Sketch, which has been replaced by...
  9. Itunes store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Itunes store: How to get Apple Itunes store to display artwork correctly at125% scaling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-store/b677fd77-cedd-4693-9fba-f631bd0fbdf7
  10. iTunes on Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes on Microsoft store: trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-microsoft-store/ea5564c8-3f3b-4b8d-a205-d000d88abfba"