Windows 10: Itunes store

Discus and support Itunes store in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to get Apple Itunes store to display artwork correctly at125% scaling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnLodge4, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Itunes store

How to get Apple Itunes store to display artwork correctly at125% scaling

:)

JohnLodge4, Aug 24, 2019
  2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Aug 24, 2019
  4. mdsx1950 Win User

Itunes store

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

Luckily my iTunes store account isn't linked to my credit card *Big Grin Itunes store :D

mdsx1950, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Itunes store

1. Itunes store - Similar Threads - Itunes store

2. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that: I have a brand new version of windows 10 installed along with all updates. I downloaded iTunes via the app store. The app will launch and I signed into my apple account. However, iTunes does not show up on my start menu nor is there a desktop shortcut. The only way I can...
  3. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that: I have a brand new version of windows 10 installed along with all updates. I downloaded iTunes via the app store. The app will launch and I signed into my apple account. However, iTunes does not show up on my start menu nor is there a desktop shortcut. The only way I can...
  4. iTunes installed from Microsoft Store and only accessible through that

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?: The following error message appears: "The iPad/iPhone cannot be synced. A duplicate filename was specified".iTunes version is 12.13.0.9 and I am using Windows 11 Home....
  6. I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?

I can't sync my iTunes music stored on my PC to either my iPad 7th gen. or iPhone 12?: The following error message appears: "The iPad/iPhone cannot be synced. A duplicate filename was specified".iTunes version is 12.13.0.9 and I am using Windows 11 Home....
  7. Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227Mb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227Mb: Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227MbRetried multiple time, same resultsTried from apple's website : they redirect to microsoft storedid also this : Go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options> Reset.same result...
  8. Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227Mb

Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227Mb: Microsoft Store stops downloading itunes @ 172,4 Mb / 227MbRetried multiple time, same resultsTried from apple's website : they redirect to microsoft storedid also this : Go to Settings> System> Apps & features> Click Store> Advanced options> Reset.same result...
  9. Windows store won't download Itunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store won't download Itunes: The windows store isn't allowing me to download iTunes. It requires me to log in and then states that there is an error on their end. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-wont-download-itunes/ec37c175-2483-4639-af55-3df999c44faf
  10. Windows store won't download Itunes

Windows store won't download Itunes: The windows store isn't allowing me to download iTunes. It requires me to log in and then states that there is an error on their end. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-wont-download-itunes/ec37c175-2483-4639-af55-3df999c44faf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes login