Windows 10: iTunes suddenly not syncing with Outlook

Discus and support iTunes suddenly not syncing with Outlook in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; This morning iTunes stopped sync'ing my iPhone and iPad with Outlook 2013. Last night, I did a sync with my phone, no issues, and nothing changed in my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by x509, Feb 3, 2020.

1. x509 Win User

iTunes suddenly not syncing with Outlook

This morning iTunes stopped sync'ing my iPhone and iPad with Outlook 2013. Last night, I did a sync with my phone, no issues, and nothing changed in my system between last night and this morning. I block MS Updates.

Both iPhone and iPad are at iOS 13.3.1. iTunes is at 12.10.3.1. It was at 12.10.4 but I downgraded it because I thought that might have been the problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook and iTunes (using Revo Uninstaller Pro), but the problem persists.

I have been using iTunes with Outlook for probably 6 years now, since I first got an iPhone. Here is the very odd message from iTunes, when I selected the info menu item from the left side menu bar in iTunes.

iTunes suddenly not syncing with Outlook [​IMG]

I called Apple support, but they were no real help. The support person wanted me to use iCloud for sync operations. I have always used a USB cable, never any issues. With iCloud, there was a show-stopper issue for which the support person had no answer. iCloud will sync a maximum of 4094 calendar events and I have over 5000. He told me to remove calendar entries, but I can't do that because I use Outlook in my consulting practice, and I need to have records of past work.

The really weird part is this: This problem is on my desktop system. My laptop has the identical configuration for Outlook and iTunes. But on the laptop, iTunes does detect Outlook.

I don't know how to convince Apple about this problem, because they don't seem to have a remote control capability for Windows, just for the iPhone.

:)

x509, Feb 3, 2020

2. Outlook 2010/Windows 10/itunes latest version

Hi,

We would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• Are you trying to sync Outlook to your iTunes?
    • If so, would this be for the iTunes on your mobile phone or on your computer?

We look forward to your reply.

Jarius Tol, Feb 3, 2020
  3. farlex85 Win User
    Ipod won't sync with Itunes.

If you have all the songs on a CD then that will do. Try what sneekypeet said first, then if that doesn't work go into itunes and select your ipod. you will see a button called restore. Click on it and it will reformat the ipod. At this point take my selected steps. Also, download this:

http://www.sturm.net.nz/website.php?Section=iPod+Programs&Page=SharePod

I wouldnt own an ipod without it. If it doesn't sync to that program, then you definately gotta restore. But that will also allow you to transfer your music easily so you don't lose anything.*Toast :toast:

farlex85, Feb 3, 2020
  4. iTunes suddenly not syncing with Outlook

Cannot sync Outlook 13 Calendar with on iTunes

Please. I've been successfully using Windows 10, iTunes, iPhone 5, and Outlook 2013 for many months. I do not use iCloud. I haven't changed any hardware. All updates have been run. Recently, Outlook 2103 Calendar will not sync with iPhone. I have disabled
    Outlook 2013 add-ins, reset iTunes history, and ran iTunes diagnostics. I have not been able to locate and rename the SyncServices folder.

Under Windows Settings, Connected Devices, Other Devices: Apple iPhone is listed with a "driver error" notation.

I have read related posts and cannot figure out what to do. I do not want to lose the data in Outlook and the data on my iPhone, so replacing all the data on my iPhone is not an option. This is a problem that has recently popped-up for some unknown reason.
    Thank you for any help.

MichaelRothgery, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

iTunes suddenly not syncing with Outlook

1. iTunes suddenly not syncing with Outlook - Similar Threads - iTunes suddenly syncing

2. syncing itunes ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    syncing itunes ipod.: Can't connect itunes to ipod. Spoke to applecare and they said it is a windows issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-itunes-ipod/0112c222-261c-482f-a91c-69445654d057
  3. syncing itunes ipod.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    syncing itunes ipod.: Can't connect itunes to ipod. Spoke to applecare and they said it is a windows issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-itunes-ipod/0112c222-261c-482f-a91c-69445654d057
  4. syncing itunes ipod.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. iTunes/iPod syncing issues

iTunes/iPod syncing issues: I'm having the same problem that others seem to be having. My problem results when going into iTunes Attributes right-clicking on the iTunes folder in Music and un-checking the read-only attributes box, the un-checking reverts back to "checked" after the folder is closed. I...
  6. outlook sync problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    outlook sync problem: My outlook stops sync before it ends. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-sync-problem/54521168-d9a1-4e95-94f5-ca8c50a0b305
  7. Outlook Email suddenly cant sync

Outlook Email suddenly cant sync: I had the same problem about a month or so ago when the outlook email just stopped working, but once I installed updates things started to work again and has been working fine until last Friday when all of a sudden I send or receive emails on my Pro with windows 10, email is...
  8. Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows

Syncing Outlook 10 Contacts & Calendars with iTunes for Windows: What Windows Features, Processes and/or Services are used by iTunes for Windows to sync contacts and calendars through USB port/Lightning cable to Outlook 2010 contacts and calendars?...
  9. windows 10 and syncing with itunes with an iphone 5s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 and syncing with itunes with an iphone 5s: I just got a windows 10 computer. I downloaded iTunes onto the computer in the hopes of getting all my music on one device (my computer). However when I attempt to sync my iPhone to the computer is get this error message: "The iPhone "Jessica stone's iPhone" cannot be synced....
  10. syncing itunes

syncing itunes: For some reason; itunes keeps giving me the message "itunes can not sync your phone because you do not have enough access privileges" or something to that extent. And the odd thing is for some reason it just started happening today. The syncing had been working fine up until...