Windows 10: iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

Discus and support iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At Microsoft's Build conference in May this year, officials made a surprising announcement: iTunes would come to the Windows 10 Store before the end of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

Read more: iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Dec 15, 2017
  2. Sean.w.m Win User

Itunes App in the Microsoft Store

I am aware of downloading Itunes for Windows 7 or later from the apple website...

However Microsoft announced it was bringing a distinct Itunes app to the Windows Store.

When will this app arrive in the Windows Store?

Sean.w.m, Dec 15, 2017
  3. Itunes App in the Microsoft Store

They said sometime during winter 2017, so could be December 31st 2017 for all we know. They didn't put out an ETA. But I am sure by the time it is released it will be prominently advertised in the Store.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 15, 2017
  4. iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

HI,
    I guess the MS store does restrict some crapware *Smile

ThrashZone, Dec 15, 2017
  5. sygnus21 Win User
    I've been using iTunes since at least 05 when I got my first iPod and never had issues. I still run it to this day on my Windows 10 machine without issue. That said it is no longer my main music player being it still does not support flac files. For that I now run jRiver Media Center.

Anyway I don't see the issue with iTunes and it runs good for me. But again, I simply used it as a music player, perhaps there are issues elsewhere?

sygnus21, Dec 15, 2017
  6. I like iTunes. It’s been good for us for 10-15 years. We use iPhones and iPads etc so it’s critical. My only worry is how the Microsoft store may ruin it. The store and the apps it churns out are lousy, it’s an unreliable platform. iTunes needs to remain a traditional piece of desktop software. If it ain’t broke don’t fix it

Scottyboy99, Dec 16, 2017
  7. Well I'm still safe. I don't have any Apple products on my system.

Jack

Layback Bear, Dec 16, 2017
  8. iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

Hi,
    Yeah it's just full of bloat
    The actual player is okay *Smile

ThrashZone, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year

1. iTunes won't be in the Microsoft Store this year - Similar Threads - iTunes won't Microsoft

2. Windows store won't download Itunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store won't download Itunes: The windows store isn't allowing me to download iTunes. It requires me to log in and then states that there is an error on their end. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-wont-download-itunes/ec37c175-2483-4639-af55-3df999c44faf
  3. Windows store won't download Itunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store won't download Itunes: The windows store isn't allowing me to download iTunes. It requires me to log in and then states that there is an error on their end. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-wont-download-itunes/ec37c175-2483-4639-af55-3df999c44faf
  4. Windows store won't download Itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. iTunes from Microsoft Store

iTunes from Microsoft Store: Hi,Would you know why iTunes from Microsoft Store is often not starting in Windows 10 although there are several Processes running ?What can I do to solve that issue ?Regards,Jerry...
  6. itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    itunes not opening in the Microsoft Store: Hi, I am unable to download itunes, when i attempt to Get itunes it does not open, the box appears but it's empty. Please help, i need to get it downloaded on my Windows 10 system Thanks Winston Massiah...
  7. Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store

Installing iTunes with Microsoft Store: I am trying to cancel my YouTube premium account, which is managed through iTunes. I no longer have an apple device, so I have to install iTunes on my computer, which is running Windows 10. When I go to apple.com to download iTunes, it directs me to Microsoft Store to...
  8. iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes)

iTunes Sound System (Microsoft Store iTunes): I switch between headphones and speakers. This works fine with my current audio configuration with both the Windows Media Player and Amazon Music. With iTunes from the Microsoft store, if one changes the output device playback stops and will not restart unless the player is...
  9. iTunes on Microsoft store

iTunes on Microsoft store: trying to load itunes comp reads you don't have applicable device linked to your account. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-microsoft-store/ea5564c8-3f3b-4b8d-a205-d000d88abfba"
  10. Itunes download from Microsoft Store

Itunes download from Microsoft Store: I download itunes from Mic store, but it not load up. called Apple support they try many ways , till can not get it loaded. they suggest me to call Microsoft to help...