Windows 10: itunes won't connect to internet after windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support itunes won't connect to internet after windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; iTunes won't connect or let me log in since upgrading to windows 10. i've tried reinstalling itunes and have checked to make sure the firewall is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ggregg, Oct 14, 2015.

1. ggregg Win User

itunes won't connect to internet after windows 10 upgrade

iTunes won't connect or let me log in since upgrading to windows 10. i've tried reinstalling itunes and have checked to make sure the firewall is allowing itunes through. any ideas?

:)

ggregg, Oct 14, 2015

2. I keep getting error 7 windows 193 after updating itunes after upgradijng from windows 7 to 10. i haven't been able to access itunes for a few months

I need someone to tell me how to get my iTunes back, I updated iTunes after I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, and I keep getting error 7 windows193. there seems to be a problem with AMDS, it won't start.

NeilGillies, Oct 14, 2015
  3. KeithGNR Win User
    itunes won't detect my devices after upgrading to Windows 10

After upgrading to Windows 10, iTunes could not find my music folders. I fixed that but iTunes does not recognize any devices connected to the PC. I have reinstalled iTunes, rebooted the devices, rebooted the PC, followed all tips but nothing will make iTunes
    detect the devices.

Is there a problem with iTunes and Windows 10 getting on with each other or is it something else?

Thanks

KeithGNR, Oct 14, 2015
Thema:

itunes won't connect to internet after windows 10 upgrade

1. itunes won't connect to internet after windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - itunes won't connect

2. Itunes won't open in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Itunes won't open in windows 10: I updated from 7 to 10 and found that I could not open the itunes app that had worked successfully for many years with 7. One day I clicked on the itunes app and as usual it did not open. I then decided to open a browser and a word processing program using both for about 10...
  3. Internet Connection after Win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connection after Win10 upgrade: I upgraded a Dell Latitude E6530 to Win10 from Win7. Everything works great except connecting to internet. Can connect to router with ethernet, laptop wireless card and tp-link wireless dongle, but not to internet. Same result trying to connect to phone hotspot. All...
  4. iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory: Really could use some help here. I have been running iTunes for Windows for years now. Never had a problem with an iTunes update. Just before I upgraded from W7 to W10 (12/9), I upgraded iTunes from 12.10.0.7 to 12.10.2.3. Instead of maintaining my iTunes Media directory...
  5. Bad Internet Connection After Upgrade

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bad Internet Connection After Upgrade: Hi, I just got my computer upgraded with some more storage its a 1TB SSD from samsung made for laptops. After I got my computer back from Geek Squad at Best Buy, I had horrible Wi-Fi connection. Before the storage was put in, I got pretty good Wi-Fi and I only used a LAN...
  6. iTunes Won't Open After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iTunes Won't Open After Windows 10 Update: I just recently updated Windows 10 now iTunes won't open. I tried a system restore and even tried uninstalling iTunes but it wouldn't uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-wont-open-after-windows-10-update/02bd1282-5922-4fd6-afa1-cb9691106ffe
  7. iTunes won't connect to internet with W10

iTunes won't connect to internet with W10: New Dell laptop and everything else works. Have deleted and re-downloaded iTunes 2x. Made sure it's enable in Windows firwall. Even turned off firewall. Deleted McAffee totally. No proxy server is checked. I've googled all day and it seems others are having this problem but I...
  8. No internet connection after upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1703

No internet connection after upgrade to Windows 10 Version 1703: I was running Windows 10 Version 1511 on two of my PC’s without any problems. However, when I upgraded both PC’s to the Windows 10 Creators Update Version 1703, I found I could no longer connect to the internet. On the one PC, the following error message appears...
  9. No internet connection after upgrade

No internet connection after upgrade: Hi, I upgraded my ageing Dell Inspiron 530 desktop PC this morning from Win7 Ultimate to Win10 Pro. The PC is connected to the router via ethernet cable. All seems fine in terms of the OS, but I have no internet access. I know the router's OK as my other devices are fine....
  10. Internet Connection Lost after Upgrade to 10

Internet Connection Lost after Upgrade to 10: I did the upgrade from W-8.1 to 10 in November and have had several problems since. The most pernicious problem is the loss of my Internet Connection. I had my ISP service dude have a go; but no joy. He concluded it is a software problem. Everything is properly connected and...