Windows 10: iTunes won’t install Windows 10

Discus and support iTunes won’t install Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cant install itunes on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NCBEACH, Sep 12, 2018.

1. NCBEACH Win User

iTunes won’t install Windows 10

Cant install itunes on windows 10

:)

NCBEACH, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    cant install itunes on windows 10

Hi Richard,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Let me try and assist you with the issue you are experiencing.

1. Are you able to install other third-party program on Windows 10 machine?

2. Which version of iTunes are you trying to install?

3. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already tried?

Follow these steps:

• Un-installing all Apple related components through the 'Uninstall or change a program' utility in the Windows control panel.
    • Removing remnants from the 'Program Files' folder.
    • Clearing out the temporary folders.
    • Restarting the computer and reinstalling.

If you are still facing issues installing iTunes on Windows 10, kindly post your query on the Apple iTunes support forum.

https://discussions.apple.com/community/iTunes

Let us know if it helps.

Arul_D, Sep 12, 2018
  4. iTunes won’t install Windows 10

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

iTunes won’t install Windows 10

1. iTunes won’t install Windows 10 - Similar Threads - iTunes won’t install

2. iTunes installation windows 10 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes installation windows 10 error: I was trying to install iTunes for Windows 10 the one from apple's website and it always came up with this error"iTunes requires that your computer is running Windows 10 or later"but I am running Windows 10 and I don't know what to do, please help....
  3. iTunes installation windows 10 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes installation windows 10 error: I was trying to install iTunes for Windows 10 the one from apple's website and it always came up with this error"iTunes requires that your computer is running Windows 10 or later"but I am running Windows 10 and I don't know what to do, please help....
  4. iTunes installation windows 10 error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Install iTunes on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install iTunes on Windows 10: Help me to install iTunes on Windows 10 PC. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-itunes-on-windows-10/7bfa7bf6-5dbe-4052-92ff-307fb93f08df
  6. Installing itunes on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing itunes on windows 10: I am trying to install apple itunes on my laptop which has windows 10. It says I have to uninstall previous applications, which I have done. I have followed all of the steps and deleted all of the components suggested by apple, emptied the recycle bin and restarted the laptop...
  7. Deleting old iTunes, installing new iTunes to Windows 10

Deleting old iTunes, installing new iTunes to Windows 10: I spent the better part of 2 months trying to resolve a problem loading iTunes/Windows 10 new versions. I've had two iTunes customer support case numbers and spoke to 5 different technicians, all to no avail. I finally got Jasmine/iTunes this morning and she lead me to...
  8. Installing iTunes on Windows 10 64Bit

Installing iTunes on Windows 10 64Bit: I have followed all the directions previously given by Ethan B in regards to completely uninstalling iTunes installed on my computer by all users. I am the sole user of this computer and even after following the directions provided, I still keep getting the same message...
  9. iTunes will not install correctly for Windows 10

iTunes will not install correctly for Windows 10: I installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. I clicked to open but the app will not pop up. I ran as administrator and got the iTunes Restrictions box. I clicked 'OK' but it will not open the iTunes Library. Can someone please help me find a solution to this problem? Thanks!...
  10. Installing iTunes on Windows 10 64Bit

Installing iTunes on Windows 10 64Bit: I ham trying to install iTunes on my PC. I had iTunes before but I uninstalled it a few weeks ago, Now when I try and install it again I get the message "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All users must uninstall iTunes before...