Windows 10: iTunes Won't Open After Windows 10 Update

Discus and support iTunes Won't Open After Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just recently updated Windows 10 now iTunes won't open. I tried a system restore and even tried uninstalling iTunes but it wouldn't uninstall.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cardsfan70, Jun 27, 2019.

1. iTunes Won't Open After Windows 10 Update

I just recently updated Windows 10 now iTunes won't open. I tried a system restore and even tried uninstalling iTunes but it wouldn't uninstall.

:)

Cardsfan70, Jun 27, 2019

2. itunes opening automatically on login

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to stop iTunes to open automatically:

• Open Task Manager.

• Select the Startup Tab.

• Right click any app in the Startup menu and select Disable.
    If this does not fix the issue, then this needs to be taken care during installation of iTunes, so you may uninstall iTunes and reinstall it and make sure you check for the startup option during the setup wizard of iTunes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2019
  4. iTunes Won't Open After Windows 10 Update

windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

iTunes Won't Open After Windows 10 Update

1. iTunes Won't Open After Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - iTunes Won't Open

2. PC won't open after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't open after windows 10 update.: Hi!I just installed some updates for my windows 10. I clicked the 'Update and restart'. While it is updating I left it for about 10 mins. When I get back, the screen is black and the system unit, I think it's off because I can't hear the fans running. I waited more minutes to...
  3. PC won't open after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC won't open after windows 10 update.: Hi!I just installed some updates for my windows 10. I clicked the 'Update and restart'. While it is updating I left it for about 10 mins. When I get back, the screen is black and the system unit, I think it's off because I can't hear the fans running. I waited more minutes to...
  4. PC won't open after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. itunes opens in task bar but won't maximize

itunes opens in task bar but won't maximize: Itunes opened fine one day and the next it opened in task bar with tiny active screen, but won't open to full screen. I have latest Windows 10 and Itunes updates. Please help me....
  6. Itunes won't open in windows 10

Itunes won't open in windows 10: I updated from 7 to 10 and found that I could not open the itunes app that had worked successfully for many years with 7. One day I clicked on the itunes app and as usual it did not open. I then decided to open a browser and a word processing program using both for about 10...
  7. iTunes won't install, uninstall or update on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iTunes won't install, uninstall or update on Windows 10: I could not update iTunes so I tried uninstalling it but received a message indicating that the file path was not available. I have tried installing and uninstalling iTunes from multiple sources, I tried everything I could find. I searched for the path recommended with not...
  8. Windows 10 not booting after an itune update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 not booting after an itune update: Try's to do the start up repair but fails. Best I can do is open the command prompt, which when I ask for the c drive (c:\) comes up with x:\windows\system32 Has done this ones before and I had to take the PC to a repair shop....
  9. itunes won't connect to internet after windows 10 upgrade

itunes won't connect to internet after windows 10 upgrade: iTunes won't connect or let me log in since upgrading to windows 10. i've tried reinstalling itunes and have checked to make sure the firewall is allowing itunes through. any ideas? 26398
  10. Apps won't open after an update in Windows 10

Apps won't open after an update in Windows 10: So I just turned on my computer and the "We are getting your computer ready" or something like that message popped up. I thought that the most logical thing was that my computer just installed and update. So I go in and nothing opens, Ive tried with Chrome, Skype,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. itunes wont open after windows update

2. itunes wont open in windows 10 after update