Windows 10: iTunes won't show in Win10, but it is running

Discus and support iTunes won't show in Win10, but it is running in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded iTunes 12.5.1.21 today. Dload was standard, but at end of process, when app should start, nothing (visible) happened. Task Manager showed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kupuna, Oct 8, 2016.

1. Kupuna Win User

iTunes won't show in Win10, but it is running

Downloaded iTunes 12.5.1.21 today. Dload was standard, but at end of process, when app should start, nothing (visible) happened. Task Manager showed itunes.exe running. Also showed in Process listing, but attempt to close the process produced "Access Denied" window. Necessary to shut down to close iTunes. In all this activity, there was no sign of iTunes interface on screen. Icons also produced no activity I don't know where to start in further troubleshooting. . Help most welcome!

:)

Kupuna, Oct 8, 2016
  2. DriverZhu Win User

Windows 10 BSOD (DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER)

Thanks again for helping me Informations 项目 2017-10-2

These may explain why iTunes won't run on my computer as well (In the System Event showing that some service of iTunes won't run)

DriverZhu, Oct 8, 2016
  3. All music files chnaged to HTML and does not open

My iTunes and it's library with over 300 songs are totally gone. And this newer version of Win10 won't allow me to reinstall iTunes. So thanks for doing upgrades that destroy files that were supposed to be saved.

MarcyAurand, Oct 8, 2016
  4. erpster4 Win User

uninstall iTunes and other Apple-related apps like Apple Application Support, Apple Software Update and Bonjour. Reboot and run the iTunes setup program again to re-install iTunes and other Apple-related apps.

erpster4, Oct 19, 2016
Thema:

1. iTunes won't show in Win10, but it is running - Similar Threads - iTunes won't show

2. iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10.: I'm running iTunes 12.5.3.17 on Win7. I need to move it to new computer running Win10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-running-125317-on-win7-must-move-to-win10/49492577-bd1e-4ecb-9292-fc28a0b51683
  3. iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes: Running 12.5.3.17 on Win7; Must move to Win10.: I'm running iTunes 12.5.3.17 on Win7. I need to move it to new computer running Win10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-running-125317-on-win7-must-move-to-win10/49492577-bd1e-4ecb-9292-fc28a0b51683
  4. Podcasts won't dl on iTunes

Podcasts won't dl on iTunes: Podcasts have stopped dl'ing to my pc. Worked for years prior to this week. Any ideas most appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/podcasts-wont-dl-on-itunes/09a7b2ae-73cd-4ccd-a24f-14525074f8fa
  5. Win10 system won't show properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 system won't show properly: Hi Microsoft staff, I have a laptop with Win10 Pro installed. The system language was originally Chinese, but I altered to English Canada. And now I'm having troubles with the display, whenever the system needs to show a number it won't show properly. See the figure...
  6. iPod Not Showing in iTunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iPod Not Showing in iTunes: Long story short, my iPod Nano 5th gen has abruptly stopped working in iTunes. I got an error message, then the message saying iTunes can't identify the iPod, and now nothing at all. In addition to that, my entire iPod has been wiped but 5.7GB is still being used as "other"...
  7. iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory: Really could use some help here. I have been running iTunes for Windows for years now. Never had a problem with an iTunes update. Just before I upgraded from W7 to W10 (12/9), I upgraded iTunes from 12.10.0.7 to 12.10.2.3. Instead of maintaining my iTunes Media directory...
  8. Itunes won't reinstall

Itunes won't reinstall: I was having issues with Itunes and was advised to uninstall it (which I did) Now I want to install it again, Microsoft store is telling me that I 'own' it, but won't give me the option to 'insiall' it (that option is greyed out) Even when I go into my library, the only...
  9. iTunes won't launch

iTunes won't launch: I downloaded iTunes to my Windows 10 PC, but it won't launch. What do I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/itunes-wont-launch/4d6ca670-c1e1-483c-a1de-8a7f30e76ed8
  10. itunes will not install on win10

itunes will not install on win10: Just updated Win7 to Win10 and tried to install iTunes but, I get the message "This app cant run on your PC" I download the iTunes for my PC (itunes6464.exe). contacted Apple but they were worthless and told me to contact MS... 45916