Windows 10: ITunes won't start on Windows 10...FIXED

Discus and support ITunes won't start on Windows 10...FIXED in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here is a fix for those of you who cannot get ITunes to load on Windows 10. It seems the Microsoft store version is junk and doesn't install a full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KenBred, May 19, 2020.

1. KenBred Win User

ITunes won't start on Windows 10...FIXED

Here is a fix for those of you who cannot get ITunes to load on Windows 10.

It seems the Microsoft store version is junk and doesn't install a full version. Only a partial Restrictions Tab. I wondered why it only took 15 seconds to install. Go to this link and download an older version from Apple, install it. You'll notice that it takes the full 3-6 minutes you would expect a program of this size to install. It should open right up, once install is complete.. Let this older version update to the latest version and you should be good to go.https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-6562#versions

:)

KenBred, May 19, 2020

2. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, May 19, 2020
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, May 19, 2020
  4. ITunes won't start on Windows 10...FIXED

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 19, 2020
Thema:

ITunes won't start on Windows 10...FIXED

1. ITunes won't start on Windows 10...FIXED - Similar Threads - ITunes won't start

2. Windows store won't download Itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store won't download Itunes: The windows store isn't allowing me to download iTunes. It requires me to log in and then states that there is an error on their end. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-wont-download-itunes/ec37c175-2483-4639-af55-3df999c44faf
  3. Fix Windows 10 when it won't start 2023

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix Windows 10 when it won't start 2023: Here are the fixes which work most to get Windows 10 started when it fails to start. It shows how to do all repairs from the WinRE repair mode, or if necessary from bootable installation media which I'll show you how to make and use. At any time you can skip to Step 6 to...
  4. iTunes Start Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    iTunes Start Error: I installed iTunes on my laptop and desktop from the Microsoft Store. When I open iTunes on my laptop, I get the following error from Event Viewer: Faulting application name: iTunes.exe, version: 12.10.9.3, time stamp: 0x5f5980d2 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version:...
  5. Itunes won't open in windows 10

Itunes won't open in windows 10: I updated from 7 to 10 and found that I could not open the itunes app that had worked successfully for many years with 7. One day I clicked on the itunes app and as usual it did not open. I then decided to open a browser and a word processing program using both for about 10...
  6. Finally Fixed iTunes

Finally Fixed iTunes: After months of problems with iTunes (had to completely remove iTunes and all supporting software and reinstall to update, couldn’t sync or backup devices, backups kept disappearing) I finally found something that at has, least for now, solved the problems. I installed the...
  7. iTunes Won't Open After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iTunes Won't Open After Windows 10 Update: I just recently updated Windows 10 now iTunes won't open. I tried a system restore and even tried uninstalling iTunes but it wouldn't uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-wont-open-after-windows-10-update/02bd1282-5922-4fd6-afa1-cb9691106ffe
  8. iTunes won't install, uninstall or update on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iTunes won't install, uninstall or update on Windows 10: I could not update iTunes so I tried uninstalling it but received a message indicating that the file path was not available. I have tried installing and uninstalling iTunes from multiple sources, I tried everything I could find. I searched for the path recommended with not...
  9. Itunes won't reinstall

Itunes won't reinstall: I was having issues with Itunes and was advised to uninstall it (which I did) Now I want to install it again, Microsoft store is telling me that I 'own' it, but won't give me the option to 'insiall' it (that option is greyed out) Even when I go into my library, the only...
  10. iTunes won't launch

iTunes won't launch: I downloaded iTunes to my Windows 10 PC, but it won't launch. What do I do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/itunes-wont-launch/4d6ca670-c1e1-483c-a1de-8a7f30e76ed8