Windows 10: Itunes

Discus and support Itunes in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try to access my account in iTunes it says that I need to update to the latest version of windows. I updated it and then I updated iTunes and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BrennaWheeler, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Itunes

When I try to access my account in iTunes it says that I need to update to the latest version of windows. I updated it and then I updated iTunes and it is still giving me the same message.

:)

BrennaWheeler, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Mar 13, 2019
  3. itunes opening automatically on login

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to stop iTunes to open automatically:

• Open Task Manager.

• Select the Startup Tab.

• Right click any app in the Startup menu and select Disable.
    If this does not fix the issue, then this needs to be taken care during installation of iTunes, so you may uninstall iTunes and reinstall it and make sure you check for the startup option during the setup wizard of iTunes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Itunes

how to unistall then reinstall itunes in Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to try uninstall iTunes from the Programs and Features.

Follow the below steps to uninstall iTunes:

• Press Windows key + X and click Control Panel.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    Step 2:

I suggest you to install iTunes in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right-click on the setup file of the iTunes and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the iTunes install and then check the functionality.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Itunes

1. Itunes - Similar Threads - Itunes

2. iTunes not fully operating in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes not fully operating in Windows 11: I have Windows 11 and iTunes will only open correctly if I go to the Microsoft store each time and open from there. When I try to access from the short cut or direct file on my computer, it does not function fully. I am unable to switch between music, movies or tv shows via...
  3. iTunes not fully operating in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes not fully operating in Windows 11: I have Windows 11 and iTunes will only open correctly if I go to the Microsoft store each time and open from there. When I try to access from the short cut or direct file on my computer, it does not function fully. I am unable to switch between music, movies or tv shows via...
  4. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....: So, I created a symbolic link a while back to force itunes to backup data from an iPhone to a secondary internal hard drive. I understand this is a Windows forum, but perhaps somebody can help.I initially was able to save the backups through windows 10 to the secondary hard...
  5. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....: So, I created a symbolic link a while back to force itunes to backup data from an iPhone to a secondary internal hard drive. I understand this is a Windows forum, but perhaps somebody can help.I initially was able to save the backups through windows 10 to the secondary hard...
  6. Symbolic link question for itunes backup. Symbolic link seems to have been overwritten....

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Fix iTunes error code 54 on Windows PC: [IMG]Are you experiencing error code 54 on iTunes on your PC? This error is reported to occur when syncing or transferring content between iPhone or other iOS devices and Windows with iTunes. It shows an error message like the below one when triggered: The iPhone...
  8. I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.: I have deleted it. I have scrubbed it out of the registry. I only have two user accounts, an admin and myself. I have tried every trick I can find. But when I try to reinstall it, I keep getting the prompt to delete it from one of the user accounts. Could it be still lurking...
  9. I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.

I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.: I have deleted it. I have scrubbed it out of the registry. I only have two user accounts, an admin and myself. I have tried every trick I can find. But when I try to reinstall it, I keep getting the prompt to delete it from one of the user accounts. Could it be still lurking...
  10. I am trying to reinstall iTunes on my computer under Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade