Windows 10: iTunes

Discus and support iTunes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; iTunes on my computer won't recognize my phone. II also cannot access my photos to remove them from my phone. I am working with Apple already, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CarolineCheon, Jan 26, 2020.

1. iTunes

iTunes on my computer won't recognize my phone. II also cannot access my photos to remove them from my phone. I am working with Apple already, but with no success. The needed Apple software is not found on my computer's drivers anymore. Was this a glitch in updates? How can I get the software downloaded again?

:)

CarolineCheon, Jan 26, 2020
  2. RickC Win User

iTunes won't connect to my iTunes Media directory

1. Uninstall iTunes completely. (I suggest using Geek Uninstaller. In my experience this does a good job of clearing remnants.)
    2. Download and install latest iTunes from Apple, not Windows Store (Never use the Windows Store for iTunes.)
    3. Check whether the Apple version allows you to point to your old media store.

Hope this helps...

RickC, Jan 26, 2020
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Jan 26, 2020
  4. iTunes

itunes opening automatically on login

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to stop iTunes to open automatically:

• Open Task Manager.

• Select the Startup Tab.

• Right click any app in the Startup menu and select Disable.
    If this does not fix the issue, then this needs to be taken care during installation of iTunes, so you may uninstall iTunes and reinstall it and make sure you check for the startup option during the setup wizard of iTunes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

iTunes

1. iTunes - Similar Threads - iTunes

2. Install ITUNES

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install ITUNES: I can not download itunes on my windows 10. Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. This is the message I had. What does it mean....
  3. Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot install Itunes from the Microsoft store: I wanted to update my Ifone but cannot get the app from the store it justs keeps reporting an error, This has been plague my for months now Come on Microsoft get your heads in gear and find a fix for this problem nothing I do appears to work...
  4. How do I uninstall Itunes which I downloaded from the windows store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I uninstall Itunes which I downloaded from the windows store?: I don't need itunes anymore as I no longer use an iPhone. But I can't seem to find the option to unistall itunes. Please help. Thanks submitted by /u/misfit_xtnt [link] [comments]...
  5. Forced Windows 10 updates causing multiple issues. Again. Mouse, system font, itunes font,...

Forced Windows 10 updates causing multiple issues. Again. Mouse, system font, itunes font,...: I had modified the registry a long time ago to prevent forced installation of Windows 10 updates, as they had brought me nothing but issues and the opposite of "updates" in apps like the calculator. It nevertheless has been restarting my computer and installing updates...
  6. Updating iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating iTunes: My iTunes is stuck in the update mode. How can I get it to complete the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updating-itunes/d5e33b69-81cf-4d82-b51d-ccd56491a7fe
  7. Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition: Not able to run iTunes in latest Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.657 Enterprise Edition I am not able to see any response when I run the iTunes in my PC using Window 10 release 1909 Build above. I used to be able to run the iTunes a few weeks ago. What should I do?...
  8. How to Transfer iTunes Playlist

How to Transfer iTunes Playlist: What's the best way to transfer an iTunes playlist to Spotify and Google Play Music? 150460
  9. Can't Update to Latest Version of iTunes - "could not remove your previous installation" error

Can't Update to Latest Version of iTunes - "could not remove your previous installation" error: I have a very old iphone. Tried downloading older version to reset and restore phone. Couldn't get it to work, issue turned out to be hardware related. Someone gave me their old iphone. Was able to get it backed up using older mac with current itunes. Windows computer...
  10. Cannot install iTunes in Windows 10

Cannot install iTunes in Windows 10: Something happened after the last major windows update and it effected itunes and other apple windows programs. When I attempt to reinstall iTunes, after running through the installation routine, I get an error message, "The older version of Apple Software Update cannot...