Windows 10: iv changed my mother now i can not activate my windows

Discus and support iv changed my mother now i can not activate my windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi iv tried many thing's to activate my windows but it keeps saying I do not have a genuine copy witch I do, it came with the pc when I got it but It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sdm1888, Jan 24, 2019.

1. sdm1888 Win User

iv changed my mother now i can not activate my windows

hi iv tried many thing's to activate my windows but it keeps saying I do not have a genuine copy witch I do, it came with the pc when I got it but It didn't come with any product key on the case iv got other labels on there but none with a key .

I didn't get any windows cd's with it at all , what iv done is change my hard drive in to a better pc

I no I have a digital key as you get one when you upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8 for free but how can I find it ?

so when I go into activation it say this ( something happened and we couldn't make your copy of windows genuine).

I have used the trobleshooter to activate my digital code and keeps saying the server is down .

me need help please :'(

:)

sdm1888, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Kaleemah Win User

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board.

Unable to activate Windows after changing Mother board. There was an update installed from Windows Store related to Intel storage, after restarting Windows Mother board BIOS was damaged. Since Motherboard was under Warranty, replaced it now cannot activate
    Windows 10.

Kaleemah, Jan 24, 2019
  3. I change the mother board and my windows can't activate

Hi There

I'm using windows 10 pro digital license on my PC and my mother board is broken. I change the mother board and reset the PC using same windows that installed on my HDD. Now the windows already finished reset but it cannot be activate.

I already sign into my Microsoft account and go to the Activation > Troubleshooting > I change hardware on this device recently > ….. But it didn't show my current device there. What should I do?

Nuttavut N., Jan 24, 2019
  4. iv changed my mother now i can not activate my windows

Windows activation error

Hi Brandon,

Before replacing the Mother Board if Windows 10 was activated, then you can refer the steps/link below for activating Windows 10.

The only hardware changes that can negatively impact activation status once you upgrade to free version are the changes to the:

• CPU
    • TPM
    • Motherboard replacement
    The following changes are examples of hardware changes that will NOT impact the activation status:

• HDD/SSD
    • Video card
    • Adding extra memory
    If you replace the CPU, TPM, or Motherboard you may have to re-activate but this will not require a purchase of Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

iv changed my mother now i can not activate my windows

1. iv changed my mother now i can not activate my windows - Similar Threads - changed mother activate

2. I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated: I changed my MAC address from the network settings, and now windows says "Activate Windows", tried to activate but it keeps saying can't activate with error code: 0xC004C003.My product id is: 00328-90000-00000-AAOEM and my product key ends with -8HV2C.How can i reactivate...
  3. I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed my the MAC address and now my windows is not activated: I changed my MAC address from the network settings, and now windows says "Activate Windows", tried to activate but it keeps saying can't activate with error code: 0xC004C003.My product id is: 00328-90000-00000-AAOEM and my product key ends with -8HV2C.How can i reactivate...
  4. Activation Windows After change mother board

Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  5. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  6. I Changed my hardware now I need to activate windows

I Changed my hardware now I need to activate windows: I go through the stepsActivation > Troubleshoot > I changed my hardware recently > just a moment > Unable to activate windowsWe can't reactivate windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again....
  7. I Changed my hardware now I need to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I Changed my hardware now I need to activate windows: I go through the stepsActivation > Troubleshoot > I changed my hardware recently > just a moment > Unable to activate windowsWe can't reactivate windows as our servers aren't available right now. Wait for a few minutes or try adding your microsoft account again....
  8. Windows Activation After Mother board Failuer in my laptop i Changed my laptop bios chip

Windows Activation After Mother board Failuer in my laptop i Changed my laptop bios chip: Hey Guys can You help me to activate my windows because its activated device i changed some hard ware like i had BIOS failuer IN My hp 14df2300cl I am From Bangladesh this FIxed by BIOS Chips Replacement And Up graded My RAM FROM 4GB TO 12 GB NOW ITS SHOWING ITS NOT ACTIVATED...
  9. I had to change the mother board and now my windows won't activate.

I had to change the mother board and now my windows won't activate.: I bought this computer a complete system with windows 10. I have never seen the activation key and I don't know what it is. There was a problem with the computer having some type of fault that caused crashes and lock ups with jamming up sounds and all sorts of strange video...
  10. Changed mother board cant activate windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed mother board cant activate windows: I had the mother board changed and I am unable to activate windows. the sticker with my product key is partially torn and I cant use that. How do I get windows activated....