Windows 10: I'v tried all the ways that Microsoft suggest to get a screenshot.

Discus and support I'v tried all the ways that Microsoft suggest to get a screenshot. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to see my Screenshots. I had no problems doing this 4 days ago, what has changed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by William Auld, Aug 25, 2019.

1. I'v tried all the ways that Microsoft suggest to get a screenshot.

I am unable to see my Screenshots. I had no problems doing this 4 days ago, what has changed?

:)

William Auld, Aug 25, 2019
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Aug 25, 2019
  3. jeanacox Win User
    Need help/suggestions to remove this virus. Microsoft Safety Scanner was suggested and tried but it could not remove one

*Original Title: Zeus b2957e virus

Need help/suggestions to remove this virus. Microsoft Safety Scanner was suggested and tried but it could not remove one

which of course is this Zeus b2957e since it is still there. I am a novice compared to most/all of you so I am up for any help/suggestions.

The malware listed on Microsoft Safety Scanner it could not remove= Exploit:Java/Obfuscator.W

[Moved from Windows]

jeanacox, Aug 25, 2019
  4. I'v tried all the ways that Microsoft suggest to get a screenshot.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

I'v tried all the ways that Microsoft suggest to get a screenshot.

1. I'v tried all the ways that Microsoft suggest to get a screenshot. - Similar Threads - I'v tried ways

2. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  3. In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: In "Enable text suggestions in Windows", I've suggestion: make the choice between the suggested words by the "up arrow" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-enable-text-suggestions-in-windows-ive/cf37a763-b332-4047-82f9-a934f71e250a
  4. I've lost contact suggestions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've lost contact suggestions.: Until yesterday when starting an email my Win7 used to suggest other contacts with the same first initial and you clicked on the one you want.Now no suggestions are coming up. How can I restore this feature? I would never intentionally turn it off.Thanks...
  5. I've lost contact suggestions.

I've lost contact suggestions.: Until yesterday when starting an email my Win7 used to suggest other contacts with the same first initial and you clicked on the one you want.Now no suggestions are coming up. How can I restore this feature? I would never intentionally turn it off.Thanks...
  6. Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions: My computer had windows 10 on when purchased. All the sudden it updated to windows 11 and ever since then I can not use the windows search. I've tried all the suggestions that I've read on here. None has worked and the frustration level is real.Does anybody have a...
  7. Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions

Can't use my windows 11 search. I've tried all the suggestions: My computer had windows 10 on when purchased. All the sudden it updated to windows 11 and ever since then I can not use the windows search. I've tried all the suggestions that I've read on here. None has worked and the frustration level is real.Does anybody have a...
  8. Microphone not working- tried all suggestions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not working- tried all suggestions: I am using a msi laptop with windows 10 and a playmax universal headset. When anything is plugged into the headphone jack the mic does not work. I have tried all the suggestions but nothing has worked. it wont pick up on my headset and it also does not detect any input from...
  9. I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips: I've been getting this error: Windows Script Host Script: C:\windows\system32\Maintenance.vbs Line: 10 Char: 2 Error: Type mismatch 'CInt' Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error and I read This thread about the same error but it didn't help. I have recently...
  10. I've tried all solutions to get Desktop Icons Back. NOTHING

in Windows 10 Support
    I've tried all solutions to get Desktop Icons Back. NOTHING: I'm trying to get the original desktop Icons to show on my laptop. I've already turned tablet mode off. I can't even get a blank desktop to come up. I'm stuck with the start menu. I've went to the desktop folder and created a new folder. I've selected what Icons I want to...