Windows 10: Ivacy VPN For Just $1 - New Year Sale

Discus and support Ivacy VPN For Just $1 - New Year Sale in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ivacy VPN is offering an unbelievable New Year VPN lifetime deal, unlike anything you have seen before! Ivacy VPN is super affordable to get right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kimalbert9, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Ivacy VPN For Just $1 - New Year Sale

Ivacy VPN is offering an unbelievable New Year VPN lifetime deal, unlike anything you have seen before!

Ivacy VPN is super affordable to get right now. As part of their New Year VPN deal, Ivacy VPN is cutting down the price of their 5 Year plan by 90% percent.

Exclusively for the holiday season and New Year, Ivacy VPN is offering a massive 90% discount. You can get their 5-year plan for an ultra-low price of $1/month.

For a powerful VPN like Ivacy, the price of $1/month is the ultimate bargain.

:)

kimalbert9, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Dec 28, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Ivacy VPN For Just :D  - New Year Sale :D

P4-630, Dec 28, 2018
  4. cosmoliz Win User

Ivacy VPN For Just $1 - New Year Sale

vpn Installed that i Never put in pc

I have ivacy vpn I installed on my hp/all in one-windows 10

Somehow I see ATOM vpn installed-I am the only one with access to pc-do not know how it got there and would like to uninstall

see listed under vpn

cannot find in installed programs or apps

there is a n uninstall button listed with the vpn

not sure if that would remove completely and again do not know how it got

Thanks

Appreciate any help-have a great day

cosmoliz, Dec 28, 2018
Thema:

Ivacy VPN For Just $1 - New Year Sale

1. Ivacy VPN For Just $1 - New Year Sale - Similar Threads - Ivacy VPN Sale

2. Subscription for VPN usage by yearly 1 device/year. i need a invoice and cancle subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subscription for VPN usage by yearly 1 device/year. i need a invoice and cancle subscription: Subscription for VPN usage by yearly 1 device/year. i need a invoice and cancel subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-for-vpn-usage-by-yearly-1-deviceyear/4777c003-e895-4e48-8eb7-1bdaf5b101f5
  3. Subscription for VPN usage by yearly 1 device/year. i need a invoice and cancle subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Subscription for VPN usage by yearly 1 device/year. i need a invoice and cancle subscription: Subscription for VPN usage by yearly 1 device/year. i need a invoice and cancel subscription https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/subscription-for-vpn-usage-by-yearly-1-deviceyear/4777c003-e895-4e48-8eb7-1bdaf5b101f5
  4. Join in on the SwifDoo PDF Christmas and New Year sale, and enjoy up to 30% OFF for Yearly Plan & Pe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Join in on the SwifDoo PDF Christmas and New Year sale, and enjoy up to 30% OFF for Yearly Plan & Pe: The holiday season is just around the corner: time to start a prime ofthe fer of SwifDoo PDF Christmas Sale. This Christmas, save up to 30% off SwifDoo PDF two- year plan and Lifetime /1 PC, including 10%the off SwifDoo PDF Annual plan, and 5% off SwifDoo PDF Lifetime /2PC...
  5. Windows Security Defender blocked IVACY VPN

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Defender blocked IVACY VPN: Hi,Windows blocked my IVACY VPN application indicating the existence of two threats. Detected: Misleading:Win32/Lodi Detected: Trojan:Win32/Vigorf.ABefore purchasing the license for IVACY, I read several reviews on different websites, and all of them indicated IVACY as one of...
  6. Ivacy VPN review: A worthy VPN solution for your devices

in Windows 10 News
    Ivacy VPN review: A worthy VPN solution for your devices: When it comes to virtual private networks, Ivacy VPN has emerged as a decent and affordable solution for securing your online activities. The decade-old company is based in Singapore, and what makes it interesting is its purpose-based server recommendations. Ivacy VPN for...
  7. PureVPN Exclusive New Year VPN Offer for $1.32/m 88% Off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PureVPN Exclusive New Year VPN Offer for $1.32/m 88% Off: Enjoy 5 years of PureVPN for just $1.32/month. Ends in 24 hours. PureVPN is hugely popular VPN brand, which is hailed as the best VPN service by several publications. https://www.purevpn.com/vpn-deals/newyear 124328
  8. PC sales might grow next year, thanks to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    PC sales might grow next year, thanks to Windows 10: The 2-in-1 devices powered by Windows 10 remain the key players in the PC market. These devices can function as laptops and even tablets are a growing segment of the PC market and are expected to help the market next year as well. In the latest report, Canalys has revealed...
  9. BSODs while gaming (+1 year)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs while gaming (+1 year): Hi guys, This is my first post on these forums as I am growing impatiently with my build. As you can read in the title I get various BSODs while gaming, including: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_HEADER SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION ... I have had those...
  10. New Refreshed Experience rolling out for Mixer 1-Year Anniversary

in Windows 10 News
    New Refreshed Experience rolling out for Mixer 1-Year Anniversary: HIgMcwvMv_w Wow - a lot happens in a year. Last May, you welcomed Mixer into your lives. Since then, it’s been an amazing journey together. We’ve laughed together. We’ve cried together. We’ve had GGs and epic fails. But most of all, there’s been...community, together. And...