Windows 10: ivao user interface has been lost

Discus and support ivao user interface has been lost in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello.I have been using Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 for more than 16 years, in the last 5 years I discovered the IVAP platform of IVAO. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by rayperez2, Jun 23, 2021.

1. rayperez2 Win User

ivao user interface has been lost

Hello.I have been using Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 for more than 16 years, in the last 5 years I discovered the IVAP platform of IVAO. After about 1 month without using it I found a problem to log the IVAP, I received this message: IvAp-User Interface Connection to the IvAp Network Interface has been lost. We will try to reconnect to the Network Interface, check if the Network Interface is running on the correct machine.Thanks in Advance for your help.

:)

rayperez2, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Windows User Interface Suggestion

Your suggestions posted here won't reach the people/department you want to reach.

Use the Windows 10 Feedback Hub.

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Multichannel audio interface in/out routing

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• What is the make and model of your external audio interface?
    • Which routing application are you using?

The configurations of inputs and outputs on any audio interface is dependent on the hardware and its supporting software. Any audio interface with more than 2 inputs and 2 outputs, should ideally give the user an option to map the
    Input and Output Config, according to his interest.

I suggest you to go through the user manual provided by your audio interface's manufacturer to know how to set up the control surface.

If it doesn't explain how to configure, I suggest you to get in touch with the audio interface's manufacturer to know how to configure the same.

Hope it answers.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. ivao user interface has been lost - Similar Threads - ivao user interface

2. User Interface failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Interface failure: Fujitsu Lifebook U748 laptop Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.2364 Micron 1100 NVMe drive, excellent condition, checked by the manufacturer's utility, but was encrypted with Bitlocker, the problem was observed in the encrypted state, after decryption it remained. The system boots...
  3. User Interface failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Interface failure: Fujitsu Lifebook U748 laptop Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.2364 Micron 1100 NVMe drive, excellent condition, checked by the manufacturer's utility, but was encrypted with Bitlocker, the problem was observed in the encrypted state, after decryption it remained. The system boots...
  4. User Interface failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Files in temporary profile has been lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files in temporary profile has been lost: Hi, Yesterday i moved my files from the original user to a temporary profile , I did not know that it was temporary and my files willbe lostI kept looking for them in the temporary file folder however i could not find themPlease is there any possible way to restore my files...
  6. Files in temporary profile has been lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files in temporary profile has been lost: Hi, Yesterday i moved my files from the original user to a temporary profile , I did not know that it was temporary and my files willbe lostI kept looking for them in the temporary file folder however i could not find themPlease is there any possible way to restore my files...
  7. Files in temporary profile has been lost

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. User Interface on log in

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Interface on log in: The last update of Win 10 and Edge, changed my initial user interface to have Edge as the 'access point' I was using the normal Win 10 desktop and this was disturbing - I could not use the Windows icon to get to my application and my menu bar was gone. It took me a long...
  9. Printer Setting User Interface Has Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printer Setting User Interface Has Stopped Working: Printer Setting User Interface Has Stopped Working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-setting-user-interface-has-stopped-working/5df1f7a9-a0cd-48af-aa22-840061a70b56
  10. Windows 10: The installation interface has been updated

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: The installation interface has been updated: Microsoft has been slowly updating nearly every aspect of Windows 10 but one area that remained unchanged, for many years, is the UI used during installation. In newer builds of Windows 10, the UI has finally updated and while I do not have an actual picture to show you,...