Windows 10: ive accidentally set all my .dat files to another

Discus and support ive accidentally set all my .dat files to another in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i downloaded a video editor witch can covert dat files but i did not to these dat files and any new dat files turn into video editors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidAerne, Feb 22, 2019.

1. ive accidentally set all my .dat files to another

i downloaded a video editor witch can covert dat files but i did not to these dat files and any new dat files turn into video editors

:)

DavidAerne, Feb 22, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

need some help opening a .dat file.....

I don't know if will help, but I noticed in a thread someone (@chefsuccess.com) mentioned, that, you need to use the restore to import the file.

I don't use the software, so, I have no idea on the steps/procedure.

Goodluck*Smile ive accidentally set all my .dat files to another :)

EDIT:

Dam* those how-to web sites have everything.

Hope this helps: How to Switch Pampered Chef Files From One Computer to Another

95Viper, Feb 22, 2019
  3. need some help opening a .dat file.....

Aight, I'll bite. What the hell is "her pampered chef"?

.dat = data file, which can be literally anything.

streetfighter 2, Feb 22, 2019
  4. ive accidentally set all my .dat files to another

.DAT files

What application do you use to open your .dat files?

Frederik Long, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

ive accidentally set all my .dat files to another

1. ive accidentally set all my .dat files to another - Similar Threads - ive accidentally set

2. DAT file concerns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DAT file concerns: Just now, I deleted a lot of temp files. I was going really fast and I ended up deleting some DAT files. I read about these just now and I learnt that they contained critical about programs used to create specific files. I also read that DAT files can have Windows registry....
  3. DAT file concerns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DAT file concerns: Just now, I deleted a lot of temp files. I was going really fast and I ended up deleting some DAT files. I read about these just now and I learnt that they contained critical about programs used to create specific files. I also read that DAT files can have Windows registry....
  4. .dat file are appeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .dat file are appeared: hello Suddenly some files are appeared on my desktop which are of .dat extention .files names are : backup.dat and settings.dat so i want to know that this kinda file can harm the laptop or not ?thank you...
  5. .dat file are appeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .dat file are appeared: hello Suddenly some files are appeared on my desktop which are of .dat extention .files names are : backup.dat and settings.dat so i want to know that this kinda file can harm the laptop or not ?thank you...
  6. Associate .dat files to NotePad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Associate .dat files to NotePad: I am trying to associate a .dat created by one of my software packages with Notepad so that the file that is created can be saved to my computer. When I go to the Associate App page in Settings and click on .dat it gives me a message that no app is downloaded to use for .dat...
  7. Delete a DAT file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete a DAT file: Hello, My program SuperAntiSpyware detected a malware file named "UsrClass.dat", because this is a Data file when I try to delete it an error message appears "this action can't be taken because the file is open in the system". How can I delete this file? Thanks,...
  8. Accidentally set my .package file to notepad

Accidentally set my .package file to notepad: So, I accidentally set a .package file to notepad as default. How do I revert it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-set-my-package-file-to-notepad/b0813330-a069-4890-bc52-aaa41d8eae48"
  9. Accidentally moved all my files to OneDrive

Accidentally moved all my files to OneDrive: After a buggy Windows update last month, my OS deleted itself. I had to reinstall Windows via USB and accepted OneDrive backup on setup. I didn't realize this would upload nearly all of my personal files to OneDrive. As I was trying to unlink my documents and pictures folders...
  10. all my dat files run a video editor

in Windows 10 Customization
    all my dat files run a video editor: i downloaded a video editor witch can covert the edited videos to dat files but i did not these dat to run the program files and any new dat files also open the video editor then tries to convert it...