Windows 10: I’ve already cleaned the disk that I will use but it still can’t detect it.

Discus and support I’ve already cleaned the disk that I will use but it still can’t detect it. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HoSangGo [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/HoSangGo, Feb 10, 2020.

1. I’ve already cleaned the disk that I will use but it still can’t detect it.

/u/HoSangGo, Feb 10, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Feb 10, 2020
  3. DISK CLEANUP

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which files are you trying to delete using disk clean up?
    2. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

Please reply back with the information to the above questions in order to provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps:

I understand that you are trying to free up memory using Disk Cleanup. If you are trying to delete files using disk cleanup on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer the following article on

Disk cleanup in Windows 10
    for steps to perform disk clean up on your PC.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Fernandz Win User

I’ve already cleaned the disk that I will use but it still can’t detect it.

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

I’ve already cleaned the disk that I will use but it still can’t detect it.

1. I’ve already cleaned the disk that I will use but it still can’t detect it. - Similar Threads - I’ve already cleaned

2. BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot: I’m having an Acer BIOS and I want to change the boot order. An external HDD is connected to the laptop via Micro-b to USB-A cable. However, the HDD doesn’t show up at the boot option. The HDD is formatted with NTFS and I tried disabling secure boot but it doesn’t help....
  3. BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS can’t detect external hard disk to boot: I’m having an Acer BIOS and I want to change the boot order. An external HDD is connected to the laptop via Micro-b to USB-A cable. However, the HDD doesn’t show up at the boot option. The HDD is formatted with NTFS and I tried disabling secure boot but it doesn’t help....
  4. Unable to clean disk using diskpart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to clean disk using diskpart: Hi there! when trying to install windows 10 after it corrupting itself, ive been faced with the issue of not being able to delete the partition of my drive with the system files on it it gave an error code that was something along the lines of 0x80700001, i tried to clean...
  5. I’ve had this issue for a while now and can’t solve it. I’ve tried everything I can think...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve had this issue for a while now and can’t solve it. I’ve tried everything I can think...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SuperFlyDutchGuy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwk1lo/ive_had_this_issue_for_a_while_now_and_cant_solve/
  6. I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still...

I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Weeb_Taku [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi62q1/i_cant_login_to_my_laptop_what_do_i_do_ive_tried/
  7. I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still...

I can’t login to my laptop? What do I do? I’ve tried restarting it and the issue is still...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Weeb_Taku [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi62jd/i_cant_login_to_my_laptop_what_do_i_do_ive_tried/
  8. Backing up: can I use a disk that's already part used?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backing up: can I use a disk that's already part used?: I have a Windows 7 backup HDD which is still only about half full. Can I safely start using it to make Windows 10 backups alongside the old W7 ones? It's not going to wipe or damage the old W7 backups is it? Secondly, does the W10 automatic backup facility recognise HDDs...
  9. Unable to clean disk using diskpart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to clean disk using diskpart: Hi there! when trying to install windows 10 after it corrupting itself, ive been faced with the issue of not being able to delete the partition of my drive with the system files on it (it gave an error code that was something along the lines of 0x80700001), i tried to clean...
  10. Cleaning disk

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleaning disk: Hello, sorry for the bad translation, I hope it is correct. In Windows 10 there is a tool called "CLEANING DISK". It examines the disk and give you some option of things that you can delete (recicle bin, cache, memory dump, etc.). What I don't understand is the...