Windows 10: I've been attacked

Discus and support I've been attacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Today I received an e-mail stating that I've been hacked and they showed me that they know what one of my passwords are. They threatened me unless I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dj63010, Apr 10, 2020.

1. dj63010 Win User

I've been attacked

Today I received an e-mail stating that I've been hacked and they showed me that they know what one of my passwords are. They threatened me unless I send them money they are going to send compromising video taken of me thru my computer camera to everyone on my contact list. What can I do? I'm currently doing a full scan of my harddrive but beyond that I don't have a clue as to what I should do?

:)

dj63010, Apr 10, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Apr 10, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    About Ransomware attack

Here is Microsoft's Customer Guidance on the Ransomware Attack:

• In March, we released a security update which addresses the vulnerability that these attacks are exploiting. Those who have Windows Update enabled are protected against attacks on this vulnerability. For those organizations who have not yet applied the
      security update, we suggest you immediately deploy Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010.

• For customers using Windows Defender, we released an update earlier today which detects this threat as Ransom:Win32/WannaCrypt.
      As an additional “defense-in-depth” measure, keep up-to-date anti-malware software installed on your machines. Customers running anti-malware software from any number of security companies can confirm with their provider, that they are protected.

• This attack type may evolve over time, so any additional defense-in-depth strategies will provide additional protections. (For example, to further protect against SMBv1 attacks, customers
      should consider blocking legacy protocols on their networks).

For the full article,
    Click HERE

DaveM121, Apr 10, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I've been attacked

Ransomware attack on Windows 10 PCs.... question

Here is Microsoft's Customer Guidance on the Ransomware Attack:

• In March, we released a security update which addresses the vulnerability that these attacks are exploiting. Those who have Windows Update enabled are protected against attacks on this vulnerability. For those organizations who have not yet applied the
      security update, we suggest you immediately deploy Microsoft Security Bulletin MS17-010.

• For customers using Windows Defender, we released an update earlier today which detects this threat as Ransom:Win32/WannaCrypt.
      As an additional “defense-in-depth” measure, keep up-to-date anti-malware software installed on your machines. Customers running anti-malware software from any number of security companies can confirm with their provider, that they are protected.

• This attack type may evolve over time, so any additional defense-in-depth strategies will provide additional protections. (For example, to further protect against SMBv1 attacks, customers
      should consider blocking legacy protocols on their networks).

For the full article, Click HERE

DaveM121, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

I've been attacked

1. I've been attacked - Similar Threads - I've been attacked

2. I've been attacked by malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been attacked by malware: My computer is hijacked by malware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-attacked-by-malware/e580a5cb-c888-4e9d-af26-48fbcceea44d
  3. I've been attacked by malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been attacked by malware: My computer is hijacked by malware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-attacked-by-malware/e580a5cb-c888-4e9d-af26-48fbcceea44d
  4. I've been attacked by malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  6. I've been hacked and badly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been hacked and badly: My computer has been hacked...by Ransomeware I've even formatted my hddnumerous times . it Doesn't matter what windows I install I even tried Ubuntu it changes it into a windows nt. It creates virtual drives. The 'hack' files are stored on everything bios. Ram. Anywhere...
  7. I've been hacked

I've been hacked: I had to make a new email cause someone hacked my old one please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-hacked/ad574826-96dd-4117-9e51-094f8b7a8c62
  8. Think I've been Hacked ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Think I've been Hacked ?: My computer keeps shutting down. I cannot use my Netflixs or Dell SupportAssist. Blue screen with message saying there is a problem with your PC and it is required to restart. Stop Code: BAD POOL CALLER. What should I do to rectify. I have already factory reset my computer...
  9. I've been at this for a week now

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been at this for a week now: I've been getting error 56 Where I can't use the internet Says I don't have a etherent cable connected when I do and it has a warning symbol on the driver's I've tried everything from cmd to shell to uninstalling and installing the driver's and resetting I've troubleshooted...
  10. Appear to have been attacked with Bitlocker

Appear to have been attacked with Bitlocker: ....I had a power blip, and after rebooting, it would accept none of my passwords. Fini..........I restored from a Macrium backup. I lose some data I would have really preferred not to. I could not find Spiceworks scanner. - I Will look at the router. But there are...