Windows 10: I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro

Discus and support I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; To be honest I'm incredibly frustrated. I've followed all the steps to try and get this resolved from forum community answers and it just takes me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sian MacFarlane, Apr 21, 2024.

1. I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro

To be honest I'm incredibly frustrated. I've followed all the steps to try and get this resolved from forum community answers and it just takes me round in circles? All the way back to looking in forums with no actual solution or button to request a refund. I upgraded windows 11 home to windows 11 pro, and like a lot of people, it has charged me twice. Can someone please help me? I can't even request a refund on my order history, totally ridiculous.

:)

Sian MacFarlane, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Arif AJ Win User

Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

Dear William,

I've tried reproducing the issue on my end, and everything seems to be working fine. Please follow the steps below to get assistance:

- Go to the given link

Link: Contact - Microsoft Support

- Enter the subject of your issue in the "We're here to help" section. For example, "Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice."

- Choose "Windows 11" from the options provided.

- At the bottom of the screen, select "Sign in to contact support."

- In the "Tell us a little more about your problem" window, choose the product "Windows" and confirm.

- Select the support option "Provide your phone number, and a support agent will call you."

- Enter your phone number, and they will call you to assist further.

Warm Regards,

Arif

Arif AJ, Apr 21, 2024
  3. windows 11 Home to Upgrade 11 pro it will Charges

windows 11 Home to Upgrade 11 pro it will Charges

Same Key Will Activated Or Not ? Or Any Charges

Pradeep Kedare, Apr 21, 2024
  4. I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro

Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

Hi,

I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund through my Order History haven't worked. When a new chat window is opened in chrome the page appears blank, and if I try to open a support request in Bing I get a message that I don't own the support request. Is there any way I can speak with a customer service representative to receive a refund for the pro upgrade I'm not using?

William O'Donnell1, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro

1. I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro - Similar Threads - I've been charged

2. I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been charged twice to upgrade to windows 11 pro: To be honest I'm incredibly frustrated. I've followed all the steps to try and get this resolved from forum community answers and it just takes me round in circles? All the way back to looking in forums with no actual solution or button to request a refund. I upgraded windows...
  3. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  4. Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro upgrade charged twice: Hi,I've upgraded my system from Windows 11 Home to Pro. However when I went to go purchase this upgrade through the store it didn't prompt me to install until I purchased it a second time. There are 2 charges on that card and my attempts to contact someone for a refund...
  5. I've been charged twice in 1 month

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I've been charged twice in 1 month: Hi there, I got charged for a recurring subscription on 10th August. I wasn't happy about it as I didn't sign up to a recurring subscription but I copped it and immediately cancelled this so it did not happen again. It looks like my account has been charged again a few days...
  6. I've been charged twice in 1 month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been charged twice in 1 month: Hi there, I got charged for a recurring subscription on 10th August. I wasn't happy about it as I didn't sign up to a recurring subscription but I copped it and immediately cancelled this so it did not happen again. It looks like my account has been charged again a few days...
  7. I've been charged twice in 1 month

8. I have been charge twice

I have been charge twice: I was charged on May 1, 2023 order number 420467445 $105.99 for 364 family and then charged again 06/22/2023 for $105.99. I can not find the may charge on my account but it was taken from my bank account. Help?...
  9. I was charged twice for my Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was charged twice for my Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade.: Where is the option to contact a human being to request the refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-charged-twice-for-my-windows-11-home-to-pro/9fd202fe-f0ce-4d46-a36f-41941d335271
  10. I was charged twice for my Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade.

I was charged twice for my Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade.: Where is the option to contact a human being to request the refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-charged-twice-for-my-windows-11-home-to-pro/9fd202fe-f0ce-4d46-a36f-41941d335271