Windows 10: I've been dealing with crashing on my games and heavy programs.

Discus and support I've been dealing with crashing on my games and heavy programs. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm working with an i7-8700k, a 2080ti and an asus z370 prime II I've got the following errors as well: Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by prjcttow, Jul 14, 2019.

1. prjcttow Win User

I've been dealing with crashing on my games and heavy programs.

I'm working with an i7-8700k, a 2080ti and an asus z370 prime II

I've got the following errors as well:

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff8207044e9010

Parameter 2: fffff8078efc4148

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 2430

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffff8206fe667050

Parameter 2: fffff8078efc4148

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 192c

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

along with 39 more errors since 7/13/2019

I need serious help.

:)

prjcttow, Jul 14, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 14, 2019
  3. Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Jul 14, 2019
  4. I've been dealing with crashing on my games and heavy programs.

Game crashes on heavy gfx load, Windows 10 build 16275.1000 V1703..

Game crashes on heavy gfx load, Windows 10 build 16275.1000 V1703...

I can't play my games properly, since I can barely play my games on the medium graphic settings, with minimal crashes, anything higher then results in PC restarts, with no warnings..
    I'm not sure what causes the problem, but it's strange it only happens on my greatest games, since it's seems to be related to heavy load on gfx, I can't do any debug, since when the crash occurs pc restart, and no Windows logs available..

It seems to be only related to Windows 10, I've done some research on the issue, only Windows 10 users report the problem..

Please look into the issue, and maybe fix the heavy gfx load error..

All my gfx drivers are up to date, so that shouldn't be the issue..

* Moved from Insider.

GuardianAngel001, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

I've been dealing with crashing on my games and heavy programs.

1. I've been dealing with crashing on my games and heavy programs. - Similar Threads - I've been dealing

2. i've been dealing with bsod caused by pshed.dll and ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i've been dealing with bsod caused by pshed.dll and ntoskrnl.exe: recently ive been having trouble with bsod, mostly when im playing some gamein the blue screen view show two types of crashmost of the crashes show this:Dump File : 112923-5250-01.dmp Crash Time : 29/11/2023 20:25:07 Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000124 Parameter 1...
  3. i've been dealing with bsod caused by pshed.dll and ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i've been dealing with bsod caused by pshed.dll and ntoskrnl.exe: recently ive been having trouble with bsod, mostly when im playing some gamein the blue screen view show two types of crashmost of the crashes show this:Dump File : 112923-5250-01.dmp Crash Time : 29/11/2023 20:25:07 Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000124 Parameter 1...
  4. i've been dealing with bsod caused by pshed.dll and ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why has my game been crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my game been crashing?: I have been playing a lot of modded Minecraft my game keeps crashing so do other games I play I am not sure why, the only thing I have found out is that is said something about a Video Card...
  6. Why has my game been crashing?

Why has my game been crashing?: I have been playing a lot of modded Minecraft my game keeps crashing so do other games I play I am not sure why, the only thing I have found out is that is said something about a Video Card...
  7. recent crashes when using 3d heavy applications such as games.

recent crashes when using 3d heavy applications such as games.: Below is the contents of the .dmp file from my recent crashes. I have an Nvidia geforce RTX 3060 TI for reference. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling drivers but problems persist. Is it a hardware issue?...
  8. Crashing of heavy applications.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing of heavy applications.: My laptop was running fine. Which has i5 7gen and nvidia 940mx chip. I use premiere pro on it. Later on my laptop's manufacturer's recommended graphics was older so I updated it. And then issue with premiere pro running slow was resolved but now it crashes. I used to play NFS...
  9. Screen goes black and game crashes when playing heavy games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen goes black and game crashes when playing heavy games: I’ve been having this problem with my PC for a while and I’ve tried so many fixes but nothing is working. It’s a custom built PC I got last Christmas. It started with Minecraft, when I added shaders and used mods it just crashed one day and my whole screen went black, then I...
  10. I've been dealing with a interesting Trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've been dealing with a interesting Trojan virus: Lets just say I have been dealing with quite the virus that wont get removed no matter what. It disabled quite a lot of features on windows such as Online protection on both windows defender and Malware bytes, blocks me from reinstalling windows, and it did block me from...