Windows 10: i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it

Discus and support i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Source: WindowsSummary: hardware errorDate: ‎1-‎12-‎2022 09:27Status: Not reportedDescription: a hardware problem caused windows to stop functioning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joey buitenhuis, Dec 1, 2022.

1. i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it

Source: WindowsSummary: hardware errorDate: ‎1-‎12-‎2022 09:27Status: Not reportedDescription: a hardware problem caused windows to stop functioning properly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1ccParameter 1: ffffe3048d7813c8Parameter 2: ffffe304919f1080Parameter 3: 1beParameter 4: 2dVersion operating system: 10_0_22621Servicepack: 0_0Product: 768_1Version of operating system: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101Landinstelling-id: 1043

:)

joey buitenhuis, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 1, 2022
  4. i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it

1. i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it - Similar Threads - i've been getting

2. I've. Been getting charged 6.99a months from Microsoft PC don't know what it's for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've. Been getting charged 6.99a months from Microsoft PC don't know what it's for: I'm getting charged 6.99 for Microsoft PC on my. Capital one don't know what it is and need to cancel. Denise Fedigan Auburn ny https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-getting-charged-699a-months-from/461ec61e-a995-4369-a489-51d87265318f
  3. I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.: I have been getting the BSOD lately and I cannot figure out how to fix it or stop it from happening. Here are my computer specs and the .dmp file.I have an HP Omen 15 Gaming Laptop and I cannot get into the advance BIOS as it's not there. Device name LAPTOP-E76H24PN Processor...
  4. I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.: I have been getting the BSOD lately and I cannot figure out how to fix it or stop it from happening. Here are my computer specs and the .dmp file.I have an HP Omen 15 Gaming Laptop and I cannot get into the advance BIOS as it's not there. Device name LAPTOP-E76H24PN Processor...
  5. i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it: Source: WindowsSummary: hardware errorDate: ‎1-‎12-‎2022 09:27Status: Not reportedDescription: a hardware problem caused windows to stop functioning properly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1ccParameter 1: ffffe3048d7813c8Parameter 2:...
  6. I don't know how to resolve the error! !!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't know how to resolve the error! !!: I tried to install the trial version of minecraft java version, but I got the error code "0x80070057" and signed in to the microsoft store, but I get this error many times and cannot install it. What should we do?...
  7. I don't know how to resolve the error! !!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know how to resolve the error! !!: I tried to install the trial version of minecraft java version, but I got the error code "0x80070057" and signed in to the microsoft store, but I get this error many times and cannot install it. What should we do?...
  8. I don't know how to resolve the error! !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.: It been happening at least once a day for the past week; however, today, it was somehow worse. I tried "chkdsk /f c:", and it said that there where no issues. I also attempted to try "sfc /scannow" as well, however, it said that it fixed an issue but I've still been...
  10. I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it: [ATTACH] I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-am-getting-blue-screen-error-how-to-resolve-it/a7d2832a-573a-48b9-88eb-57ca4a9a739c