Windows 10: i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it

Discus and support i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Source: WindowsSummary: hardware errorDate: ‎1-‎12-‎2022 09:27Status: Not reportedDescription: a hardware problem caused windows to stop functioning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by joey buitenhuis, Dec 1, 2022.

1. i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it

Source: WindowsSummary: hardware errorDate: ‎1-‎12-‎2022 09:27Status: Not reportedDescription: a hardware problem caused windows to stop functioning properly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1ccParameter 1: ffffe3048d7813c8Parameter 2: ffffe304919f1080Parameter 3: 1beParameter 4: 2dVersion operating system: 10_0_22621Servicepack: 0_0Product: 768_1Version of operating system: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101Landinstelling-id: 1043

:)

joey buitenhuis, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 1, 2022
  4. i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

I have tried all of the options there, Which is why i included in my post the lists of things that i performed to isolate the cause of bsod. Thanks

cainegetutua, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it

1. i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it - Similar Threads - i've been getting

2. i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i've been getting blue screens and i don't know how to resolve it: Source: WindowsSummary: hardware errorDate: ‎1-‎12-‎2022 09:27Status: Not reportedDescription: a hardware problem caused windows to stop functioning properly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1ccParameter 1: ffffe3048d7813c8Parameter 2:...
  3. I don't know how to resolve the error! !!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't know how to resolve the error! !!: I tried to install the trial version of minecraft java version, but I got the error code "0x80070057" and signed in to the microsoft store, but I get this error many times and cannot install it. What should we do?...
  4. I don't know how to resolve the error! !!

I don't know how to resolve the error! !!: I tried to install the trial version of minecraft java version, but I got the error code "0x80070057" and signed in to the microsoft store, but I get this error many times and cannot install it. What should we do?...
  5. I don't know how to resolve the error! !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.: It been happening at least once a day for the past week; however, today, it was somehow worse. I tried "chkdsk /f c:", and it said that there where no issues. I also attempted to try "sfc /scannow" as well, however, it said that it fixed an issue but I've still been...
  7. I have been seeing this black bars around my screen recordings and don't know how to get...

I have been seeing this black bars around my screen recordings and don't know how to get...: Please help me it is really effecting me and I really need some help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-seeing-this-black-bars-around-my/f636c05f-f67d-4561-bedb-1002ab381dd1
  8. I've been getting a blue screen error 7f and was wondering why it's being caused and how it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been getting a blue screen error 7f and was wondering why it's being caused and how it...: The only clue I have as to why its being caused is that there might be a problem with the hardware in my pc. When I built my pc I think that I messed up my motherboards ram slots by zippering the ram but i'm not sure. I was also wondering if the error could be caused by a...
  9. I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been stuck here for hours. I don't know what to do. How do I update.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nickname11235 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijt5yx/ive_been_stuck_here_for_hours_i_dont_know_what_to/
  10. I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it: [ATTACH] I am getting blue screen error. How to resolve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-am-getting-blue-screen-error-how-to-resolve-it/a7d2832a-573a-48b9-88eb-57ca4a9a739c