Windows 10: I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.

Discus and support I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It been happening at least once a day for the past week; however, today, it was somehow worse. I tried "chkdsk /f c:", and it said that there where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rosen T., Feb 19, 2021.

1. Rosen T. Win User

I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.

It been happening at least once a day for the past week; however, today, it was somehow worse.

I tried "chkdsk /f c:", and it said that there where no issues. I also attempted to try "sfc /scannow" as well, however, it said that it fixed an issue but I've still been recieving BSOD's.

I even attempted to reset windows; however, I got a BSOD shortly after that as well.

I've also went into my BIOS and loaded up optimized defaults and checked to make sure that I have no overclock on.

I'm still very confused on what's causing the issue. I feel that it is an hardware issue, however, I have no clue on the exact cause for the issue.

My PC has been working fine for the past year; however, it suddenly started having a series of BSOD's last week.

This is a link to the dump files that I've put in a ZIP file.
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!An5V58GqrnZGjw5yMpLS2psRLIxU?e=hroJOL

The Error Code for all of my BSOD's is a BUGCHECK_CODE: 124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, BUGCHECK_P1: 10

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, let me know if any additional information is needed.

:)

Rosen T., Feb 19, 2021
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 19, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Feb 19, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

1. I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help. - Similar Threads - I've been getting

2. I've been getting several bluescreens the past week, can someone help me find a fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting several bluescreens the past week, can someone help me find a fix?: The codes I get are either Watchdog violation, attempted to readonly memory or critical process died. I reinstalled windows several times, replaced my ssd and ram, downloaded bluescreen viewer to see whats going on. The main thing that pops up is " ntoskrnl.exe " or...
  3. I've been getting several bluescreens the past week, can someone help me find a fix?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been getting several bluescreens the past week, can someone help me find a fix?: The codes I get are either Watchdog violation, attempted to readonly memory or critical process died. I reinstalled windows several times, replaced my ssd and ram, downloaded bluescreen viewer to see whats going on. The main thing that pops up is " ntoskrnl.exe " or...
  4. Recently been having several different blue screen error crashes in the past week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently been having several different blue screen error crashes in the past week: In the past week or so I've been getting several BSOD crashes once or twice a day and I'm not sure how to fix this. Any help is appreciated thank you!Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As9SnEMxL4qKhA2RaDDK-33-yeMZ?e=uDk1XU...
  5. Recently been having several different blue screen error crashes in the past week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently been having several different blue screen error crashes in the past week: In the past week or so I've been getting several BSOD crashes once or twice a day and I'm not sure how to fix this. Any help is appreciated thank you!Minidump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!As9SnEMxL4qKhA2RaDDK-33-yeMZ?e=uDk1XU...
  6. i've been facing this issue for the past week, at first my fan run erratically and then at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i've been facing this issue for the past week, at first my fan run erratically and then at...: i've been facing this issue for the past week, at first my fan run erratically and then at one time it doesn't turned on .Most of the times it just silent/not running the fan....
  7. PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has been blue screening consistently for the past week: Hi, recently my Windows 10 computer has been completely and utterly unusable due to many different blue screen errors. I have no idea what could cause it due to the stock codes being different pretty much every time. Most of them are System_Service_Exception, but others...
  8. Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks

Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's on my computer for the past couple of weeks. They've been saying different things but it's been: 3/15: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 3/20: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 3/30: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Stuff I've done: I've ran sfc /scannow a...
  9. I've been at this for a week now

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been at this for a week now: I've been getting error 56 Where I can't use the internet Says I don't have a etherent cable connected when I do and it has a warning symbol on the driver's I've tried everything from cmd to shell to uninstalling and installing the driver's and resetting I've troubleshooted...
  10. Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.

Blue screens for the past 2 weeks.: Hello there, ive been getting blue screens when playing games or even using a browser for the past 2 weeks and I really tried everything i know to fix it. The first time it happened i was in a middle of a game and then a blue screen with the stop code :...