Windows 10: I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips

Discus and support I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been getting this error: Windows Script Host Script: C:\windows\system32\Maintenance.vbs Line: 10 Char: 2 Error: Type mismatch 'CInt'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kai'.', Jan 5, 2020.

1. kai'.' Win User

I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips

I've been getting this error:

Windows Script Host

Script: C:\windows\system32\Maintenance.vbs

Line: 10

Char: 2

Error: Type mismatch 'CInt'

Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error

and I read This thread about the same error but it didn't help.

I have recently uninstalled Bittorrent because It's annoying and makes my laptop lag on startup.

now for the questions asked there to save you some time

-Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?

No, I haven't updated windows since September because my internet is already very slow, I know that it's risky but I don't want to make my internet even slower.

-What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? Type winver in Windows search/Run command

I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903 OS Build 18362.30.

-Does MSI afterburner Bittorrent still showing up in Task Manager under startup tab?

No.

I did a clean boot but it didn't help MalwareBytes service wont turn off so maybe its that?.

Thamks in advance.

:)

kai'.', Jan 5, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Looking for a new game to play... suggestions please

All your posts are about what you don't like. Is there anything you do like? Listing that makes it a lot easier to suggest something.

DanTheBanjoman, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. I've been getting this error a lot recently and I tried the suggested tips - Similar Threads - I've been getting

2. I've been getting this error a lot in my Event Viewer The driver detected a controller...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting this error a lot in my Event Viewer The driver detected a controller...: The error occurs in my system logs. My windows version is 11.I have not been able to find a device that I can associate with this error. How can I find out what device this is?...
  3. I've been getting this error a lot in my Event Viewer The driver detected a controller...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been getting this error a lot in my Event Viewer The driver detected a controller...: The error occurs in my system logs. My windows version is 11.I have not been able to find a device that I can associate with this error. How can I find out what device this is?...
  4. I've been getting really high CPU usage recently

I've been getting really high CPU usage recently: Are these processes normal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-been-getting-really-high-cpu-usage-recently/a2e2c1a3-45e1-46da-ba1a-67eed5387896
  5. I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's: So, these past 3 months I've been experiencing alot of BSoDs. I thought my ssd was dying, but it was barely had like 2 years of usage, and I know my ssd has a long expected lifetime. But then I started to notice more and more BSoDs, and it has been a pain for learning. I...
  6. I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's

I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's: So, these past 3 months I've been experiencing alot of BSoDs. I thought my ssd was dying, but it was barely had like 2 years of usage, and I know my ssd has a long expected lifetime. But then I started to notice more and more BSoDs, and it has been a pain for learning. I...
  7. I've been getting a lot of network related BSoD's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. I've been getting multiple BSODs recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been getting multiple BSODs recently: Hello,I've been getting several blue screens of death over the past few weeks. I've already tried the following with no luck, sometimes multiple times:- chkdsk /f on both my HDD and SDD- Running the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool- Reseating my RAM- Updating my drivers-...
  9. Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi, I've been getting this error whenever I try to update windows. I've been needing to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarvinostheGreat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kg1rwj/hi_ive_been_getting_this_error_whenever_i_try_to/
  10. A wee Suggestion / Tip

in Windows 10 Customization
    A wee Suggestion / Tip: Just sharing food for thought & a bit of a recommendation There are unneeded taskbar icons w/ K/B shortcuts, re: Search & Cortana, BUT... there are 3 that do well being there & improve the experience if & when they are on the taskbar. They are Settings, This PC & Task View a...