Windows 10: I've been getting this error screen for a while now. Not sure what to do.

Discus and support I've been getting this error screen for a while now. Not sure what to do. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CyberTac0 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CyberTac0, Jan 18, 2020.

1. I've been getting this error screen for a while now. Not sure what to do.

/u/CyberTac0, Jan 18, 2020

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 18, 2020
  4. I've been getting this error screen for a while now. Not sure what to do.

Screen tearing not sure of cause

You posted a lot of information. That isn't a bad thing, but I would say a good chunk of people coming into the thread are going to be put off by it.

What I would suggest is taking the information you have there and short-handing it. People find it more readable to go down through a list of what has occurred and what you've done about it so far.

I'm sure someone will be along to help. That your mobo threw a beep code suggesting memory, and you ran 4 passes on it (MemTest?) without any problems, maybe you're looking at a problem with the mobo.

Again, try and shorthand your post.

OnePostWonder, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

I've been getting this error screen for a while now. Not sure what to do.

1. I've been getting this error screen for a while now. Not sure what to do. - Similar Threads - I've been getting

2. I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it: A lot of the time I get bluescreens, but sometimes the screen just freezes, sometimes browser tabs crash, and sometimes only the audio cuts out.Weirdly, I've had quite a few error messages, like BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and...
  3. I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it: A lot of the time I get bluescreens, but sometimes the screen just freezes, sometimes browser tabs crash, and sometimes only the audio cuts out.Weirdly, I've had quite a few error messages, like BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and...
  4. I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.: I have been getting the BSOD lately and I cannot figure out how to fix it or stop it from happening. Here are my computer specs and the .dmp file.I have an HP Omen 15 Gaming Laptop and I cannot get into the advance BIOS as it's not there. Device name LAPTOP-E76H24PN Processor...
  5. I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been getting the BSOD lately and I don't know what to do to fix it.: I have been getting the BSOD lately and I cannot figure out how to fix it or stop it from happening. Here are my computer specs and the .dmp file.I have an HP Omen 15 Gaming Laptop and I cannot get into the advance BIOS as it's not there. Device name LAPTOP-E76H24PN Processor...
  6. Been getting a lot of random blue screens for a while now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Been getting a lot of random blue screens for a while now: Hello. For some reason, my relatively new laptop probably like 3-4 months old at this point has been suffering from some infrequent BSOD's. This only really started happening two months into my ownership of the product, and usually it happens during gaming. 99% of the time...
  7. BSOD - Been stuck at 100% for a while now - what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD - Been stuck at 100% for a while now - what do I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mutatiis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j6w6bf/bsod_been_stuck_at_100_for_a_while_now_what_do_i/
  8. Not sure what to do

Not sure what to do: So mcafee was saying my computer was at risk last night and I didn’t think much of it because I thought it was just trying to get me to buy it but today my computer is working WAY slowing then usual so I don’t really know what to do. Can somebody please tell me what’s going...
  9. I've been juggling between Blue screen errors, what do I do?

I've been juggling between Blue screen errors, what do I do?: Yesterday my windows installed an update, after that it kept blue screening me after random amounts of time, first it was a UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION then it was KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE and after some tweeking its back to UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, I've always had a faulty hard...
  10. I've been at this for a week now

I've been at this for a week now: I've been getting error 56 Where I can't use the internet Says I don't have a etherent cable connected when I do and it has a warning symbol on the driver's I've tried everything from cmd to shell to uninstalling and installing the driver's and resetting I've troubleshooted...